Arena Playoffs Week 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arena Playoffs Week 3

All of my work is up at http://www.geocities.com/jasondaub/a...03PLAYOFF3.htm

Here's the Excel sheet for quick summary:

I'm not one for number crunching. So I assume since you do crunch these numbers you have been following the AFL all year, is that right? I see the Sabercat Rattler game as a toss up, but I'm leaning twards the Predators +2.5. Do you think the Predators will win outright?

Comment

The War on I-4 between Orlando and Tampa Bay is and always has been the biggest rivalry in the AFL, nothing else even close. This has always been a throw out the records game, although they have always both been good, so it has never really mattered. To me, it is a total toss-up if they ever has been one, and I wouldn't waste a penny of my cash on it ever. I would lean toward the home team (TB) just because it is the playoffs, but that really mean nothing in this case either. Flip a coin.

San Jose should beat Arizona and I think they will cover the number, but it's not a real strong opinion for me, although I probably will play them for a bit.

I have followed the AFL in some form since its start. I was a lot more active in it in previous years than I have been in the last few, it has gotten harder to follow IMHO, but I still crunch all the numbers the same way I always have.

Comment

I can get a 9 pt tease at DSI, so I'll probably go with:

Orl +11.5
        AZ +14.5

Comment

Working...
        X