Mon. night KC at OAK.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mon. night KC at OAK.

This is a game that if Oakland ever turns this season around this game is the one,hated conference foe with a unblemished record.I see Oakland throwing everything at KC tonight scoring points and winning this game.My score 31-21.

Leaning towards Oakland my self as i watch the number rise to +5 or more.

The only thing that is holding me back is the fact that Oakland was in lasy years Super Bowl and public perception of them still being good is making this line lower than it should be.

I think Impact Sports has a trend they are watching on last years playoff teams being perceived better than they are just because they were good last year i.e Oakland, Pittsburgh and a few others.

Want to pull the trigger on the Raiders for the reasins you state but having a hard time. May just be a pass for me. Don't know yet--either way it will be a small play. The OVER may be worth a look too.

Comment

I would never touch Oakland on this! Oakland has yet to turn their offense on and they have had a very EASY schedule to date!

They are 2-4 and have played Cin, SD, Chi, and CLE, some of the leagues worst teams. They did win their only two home games of this season, but it was against SD and Chi.

Smart money would lean towards KC given the stats so far. But, as mentioned, the public still wants to believe they can do it, and of course "ANY GIVEN SUNDAY " still applies to Monday night as well.

I'd say KC -4 is a bargain if you can find it, and I'd lay as far up as -6. The Cheifs won't go into this game underestimating OAK, and will pull it off. Gannon should be benched if he doesn't perform tonight.

Comment

I agree with you Atomicchaos, Oakland hasn't done anything on offense this year, they've only beaten san diego and Cinci this year and both those wins were only by a field goal and they didn't look impressive in any of them. I 've watched 4 Raider games this year and they've looked terrible in all of them. Opposing running backs have had huge holes to run through, barely getting touched. I think Priest Holmes is gonna torch them tonight. Bill Romanowski's supposed retirement and the fact Romonowski's getting sued by the teammate he punched out have added distractions to the Raiders locker room too, i still think K.C by at least a touchdown tonight.

Comment

2 weeks ago Oakland played the Bears and looked just like them.

Very poor on defense and minimial offensive fire power..

Kansas City and the high power offensive will rack up the points tonight, my only questions is will KC think they found the ground game (very easy to do against Oakland) and grind it out .

KC in a romp...

Carpet

Comment

Working...
          X