Yankees Vs Marlins Prop Bet-josh Beckett

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yankees Vs Marlins Prop Bet-josh Beckett

Intertops has a proposition bet for "number of complete innings pitched by Josh Beckett of the Florida Marlins for game 3 of the world series" and there's some definite room here for hedging your bets and still making a very good profit.

5 innings +225
    6 innings +350
    7 innings +800
    8 innings +1200
    9 innings or more +2000

Beckett has been dominating in the playoffs this year and he's really stepped up as the ace of the Marlins staff. In his 1st start against the Giants he went 7 strong innings, 2nd start against the Cubs he went 6 1/3, 3rd start against the Cubs he tossed a 9 inning shutout, he also came into game 7 in relief and pitched 4 innings giving up just 1 run. In 26 innings so far in the playoffs he's only given up 13 hits while striking out 28 batters with a 2.73 ERA.....very solid numbers. I really feel he's going to pitch at least 6 innings in this game so here is my strategy:

I BET TOTAL PAYOUT inc. stake
    6 innings +350 10 $45
    7 innings +800 14 $126
    8 innings +1200 10 $130
    9 innings or more +2000 6 $126

I'm only spending a total of $40 but i'm getting a VERY SOLID chance at winning $126, $130, $126 if he completes the 7th, 8th, or 9th inning and even if he lasts only 6 innings i'll make a small $5 profit. I just can't see Beckett getting knocked outta this game before he completes the 6th inning, i've followed his starts and he's looked really good. Plus, Its only $40 i'll be losing if he does have a bad game, i think there's some DEFINITE value here, i personally think he's gonna last 7 innings...maybe 8. Let me know what you guys think of this strategy. Good luck.

that post came out crooked, here's what i did:

6 innings +350--- i bet 10 to win back 45
    7 innings +800----i bet 14 to win back 126
    8 innings +1200---i bet 10 to win back 130
    9 innings or more +2000----i bet 6 to win back 126....all these totals include the stake.

Comment

there's not much value in this bet anymore, INTERTOPS has changed the odds, now there:

6 innings +350
      7 innings +400
      8 innings +550
      9 or more +1000

Comment

Beckett ended up lasting 7 1/3 innings so i got a nice return with this strategy.....did anybody else jump on this prop bet before Intertops realized their mistake and changed the odds? I've found a few other proposition bets with very good value, i'll post them soon.

Comment

I HAVE A BETTER BOOK THAT HAD BETTER ODDS. SO IF YOU LIKE BETTER ODDS AND SAME DAY PAYOUT(ITS NOT FIRST FIDELITY), EMAIL ME A [email protected] .TRUST ME THEY HAVE ALOT MORE BETS TO OFFER. ALOT MORRRRRRRRRRE.

SO PLEASE EMAIL ME I WILL SEND U THE SITE. THEY ARE IN MAGAZINES.

Comment

Working...
          X