College Football 10/25

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• College Football 10/25

PURDUE +6 AT MICHIGAN--I'M STILL NOT SOLD ON MICHIGAN AND THEY ARE NOT THE BEST IN THE BIG 10. TOUGH SPOT FOR PURDUE COMING OFF BIG WIN AT WISCY LAST WEEK. ORTON WILL THROW AS MUCH AS USUAL AND THAT WILL WEAR ON THE MICHIGAN SECONDARY ENOUGH TO WIN OR STAY WITHIN THE NUMBER.

WISCONSIN -10 AT NOTHWESTERN- I SEE WISCY DOMINATING THE LINE OF SCRIMMAGE AND RUNNING ALL OVER THE WILDCATS. NORTHWESTERN IS GIVING UP 4.58 YARDS PER RUSH WHICH IS NOT GOOD FOR THE STRONG RUSHING ATACK OF THE BADGERS. WISCY'S QB SORGI MAY NOT PLAY BUT THAT WILL NOT MATTER HERE AS IT MAKES THE LINE HAVE THAT MUCH MORE VALUE.

NORTHERN ILLINOIS +4--AT BOWLING GREEN. JUST A GREAT GAME THAT WILL BE SETLLED BY 4 OR LESS I THINK. I'LL TAKE THE POINTS AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS.

3-TEAM 10 POINT TEASER--Have had good success on these so far this year, but i still hate having to win 3 games to cash the ticket. Currently 4-1 on the year.
    VIRGINA TECH -3/ OREGON PICK/KENTUCKY PICK

HOUSTON +6 AT HOME VS. TCU--IS TCU A 7-0 TEAM. THEIR D IS TOUGH BUT HOUSTON IS THE SURPRISE OF THE CONF. USA RACE. I WILL TAKE THE POINTS AT HOME AND MAKE TCU PROVE THEY ARE GOOD.

OTHER 1/2 UNIT PLAYS:

K-STATE -20 VS. KANSAS
    PENN STATE +11 AT IOWA
    WYOMING +4 AT SD STATE
    NORTH TEXAS -2 AT MIDD. TN. STATE

Let me know if you guys have any thoughts on these or any others. Good Luck this week.

Woodie

Nice write up...

NORTHERN ILLINOIS +4--AT BOWLING GREEN. JUST A GREAT GAME THAT WILL BE SETLLED BY 4 OR LESS I THINK. I'LL TAKE THE POINTS AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS.

NIU is playing great ball well above their heads and the entire area is buzzing...

This is a very good team with a very good coach, everyone is waiting for the bubble to burst.

Must consider the caliber of teams NIU has beaten to go 7-0..

Maryland...........Alabama.....Iowa State.....

These 2 teams have never played each other and the book is lost

NIU is solid and will win against BG

In my humble opinion

Carpet

Comment

Carpet,

thanks for the response from where you are in Illinois. The tough wins NIU has so far is impressive. We saw how much competition helps as WVU beat the hell out of a non-tested Tech team tonight.

I like the points even more now.

Looks like my stupid teaser lost becasue of VTECH too. I knew I would get burnt sooner or later.

Comment

Have you guys checked who B.G. has played ?? at Purdue (possible BCS Championship game) and ohio ST (possible BCS championship game) This line should be much higher - N. ILL getting all the ink - Line at Pinn B.G. -3.5 +101 public already on N. ILL. Last year N. ILL beat a undefeated B.G. team at Dekalb - 26-17 look for a 10-14 point win for B.G. Marshall, Miami of Ohio, Toledo, N. ILL and B.G. very tough at home, take anytime you can get less than a T.D. Fav, After this game get ready to jump on Miami of Ohio next week at home vs B.G. (coming off a big TV win over a top 10 team)

Wisconsin should run over Northwestern, like this game and over - wisconsin should get 40+ check weather

Comment

tombed2001,

SOLID!! Love BG and Wisconsin!! We're all over those games!!

I'll have an analysis on both tomorrow!

The Hammer

Comment

Working...
          X