Week 9 early light..Packers at Vikings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Week 9 early light..Packers at Vikings

It is very early, but a couple games jump off the Carpet .

The Packers are getting 4.5 at Minny... Please allow me to clean my reading glass.

Ok, the vikes lost, and Farve is questionable for the 50th time in his career, ...........

Comes down to Farve................Early read ........

"TO EARLY TO JUMP" lean GB {study time}

The Pack is 11-1 SU after scoring 21 points (that is with Mr Farve)

If Farve dont play the game is off the floor.....

Game 2

Bears vs San Diego.....

To early to tell, but my first blush is bears by no more 2......

Week 9 is alive..........Good luck to all

Carpet,

Semper Fi

Packers awful historically at minn. and also indoor football.Best advice on that game take minn. or leave it alone.I will leave it alone.

Comment

It is early just a few that I am laser beaming in on, adding St. Louis vs the Forty Niners....

Semper Fi,

Carpet

Comment

Carpet- What about AZ +3 at home vs. Cincy? The media/fans are having a lovefest with Cincy. Meanwhile, while only being 2-5, have beaten both the Packers and 49ers at home and hugely outgained the Ravens in a loss. Jeff Blake has a lot of incentive to play well, and the AZ defense is playing tenacious ball this year. They beat up the 49ers big time, physically dominated them. I think this is a huge play. What do you think Carpet?

Comment

Mr Davis... I think I would play the under in this game...

Comment

Mr Davis AZ is 25-12-1 UNDER last 38 games played at Sun Devil Stadium.....Just for your info...

Good Luck to you

Comment

This is maybe the toughest week of all for me to lay on the floor with one team.

I started with Green Bay at Minny (dont like this game after further review)

Then moved to Rams at SF, seems like a trap game and with Garcia out (off the table)...

Week 9 is........................Chicago Bears at home vs the SD Chargers.........

This is the first time in over 7 years the Chargers have visited the windy city, Weather at game time 60 degrees with a 40% chance of rain, wind at 20 mph off the lake.... (Advantage Bears FG kicker)

SD is 2-5 ATS and 1-6 SU last 7 games, The Bears have covered 3 of the last 4...Bears are 3-0 at home on the Over....

Keys to look at....

SD RB Tomlinson is a great back and looks to have a big day against the 29th ranked Defense of the Bears.....Bears Linebacker
              Mr Urlacher will be all over the field and will keep this in check.
              (You can stop Tomlinson 20 out of 21 times and the 21st time he will break it for 80 yards)

QB Drew Breese (SD) has thrown 11 picks so far this season...You can bet he will be looking over his shoulder to the side lines (Doug Fluite) and will keep it conservative.... Breese neutralizes the running game with his mistakes...

The A-train (amtrack thomas) will play Sunday and will allow a level flow of offense for the bears..

The Bears have 7 players back this week and ready to play...

These two teams are so close in total numbers, the edge must go the Bears....

The Carpet is laying with Chicago.....

Good Luck to all...

Semper Fi,

Carpet

Comment

Good call Carpet.. Although I have not yet began my full analysis of all the games, I consider SD / CHI to be at the top of my pick list. I'll back you on this one, should be a four to five star.

Comment

Thanks Atom.......

The more I look at the games (and I am done looking) the better I feel about the Bears in the one......

Good Luck Bro..

Semper Fi

Carpet

Comment

carpet, sd. has had a rough week, went from Ariz. to the Ill. they have a lot on their minds besides football. go bears!!

Comment

Carpet covers week 9 with the Bears...

As predicted The A-Train (Amtrack Thomas) was a major factor in spreading the offense. The kid carries the ball 31 times for a tough 111 yards.

Drew Breese was infact looking over his shoulder and Doug Flutie was brought in the 4th quarter, He moved the offense very well.
                      I am looking hard at SD next week if Flutie starts, it will free up Tomlinson as never before....

Next week the Bears play Detroit and the Carpet is laser beaming on this one to study.

Good Luck to all,

Semper Fi,

Carpet

P.S. My picks are "always" free.....................

Comment

Excellent call Carpet!

Comment

Working...
                        X