Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Odds-Makers missed one, GRAB IT!

Saturday, November 1, 2003

Being in Columbus OH, I bleed scarlet and grey while following the Bucks closely. But I never 'cap with my heart as I'll bet against them just as fast as I'll jump on their opponents. But today I need not do either, instead I'm jumping on this extremely low total of 35.5 playing the OVER. Yeah we have a team that dominates on D in the likes of the Bucks facing a soft Penn St. team that has troubles scoring, but this line is too low and inviting enough to jump all over!

The Buckeyes are still in the National Championship chase, and putting up points against these soft teams can only help. Last week despite playing the horrid Hoosiers they were able to find their offense and I see no reason why they can't repeat this today against another soft team. Ohio State will score 28 points on offense, and watch out for a special teams or defensive score. However, the Bucks to put this game over may need 7-10 points put up by PSU. No matter the record, how they're playin, or who they're playing Joe Pa will light a fire under his squads butts to scrounge up atleast one TD. The Bucks rarely run-up a score, and I see them letting up a little towards the end of the game after having atleast a 28 point lead, to only watch PSU score.

This total is too low, jump on the over...straight from Columbus!

The Grand Wizard

No URL Please -
    Last edited by stardust; 11-01-2003, 03:53 PM.
Working...
X