College football 11/8/03

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• College football 11/8/03

I am having a hard time finding my plays this week. Not too many stick out but here are the games that do. Please post thoughts and plays that stick out to you guys.

Okie State +3 vs. Texas--Hopefully all the air is not out of the cowboys after getting blown out by Sooners. I like them with the points at home.

Tulsa -3 at Rice--Tulsa has a chance to make season a decent one with a few wins. Their Qb has a lot of talent and Rice is a pretty bad team right now.

Tenn +13 at Miami--Miami wins but not by this much. Just heard this is probably the most points the Vols have ever been given.

Northwestern +5 at home vs. Penn St.--Maybe to much off-the-field distractions with Paterno talk this week. Northwestern is improving will be tough at home against Penn St team that just missed a huge win last week at OSU.

Texas Tech -28 at Baylor--Baylor has been blown out many times this year and Tech loves to put up points.

Oregon +1 vs. Cal--Ducks are tough at home no matter which way there season is headed. Pac-10 is hard conf. to call but Like Oregon here.

Considering these too:

Purdue -2.5 vs. Iowa
    Wiscy +9 at Minn
    Clemson +17 vs. FSU

Probably will play:

Michigan State +7 also.

Comment

you might want to try
      Central Flarida -6.5 over Eastern Michigan

Comment

Sorry for misplessing of Florida
        but you also might try OKL -30.5 and over 59
        As well as Notre Dame -7.5
        Also try OV 60 Texas & Okl St.

Comment

Sorry for all of the mispelling of words. It is getting late.

Comment

I lookes at UCF. Their QB is suspended. Does anyone know how their back-up is and will it hurt UCF chances of covering at the worst team in the conference?

Comment

My 2 Favs are:
              Colorado +4
              Pitt +4

GL2ALL Pango

Comment

4-1-1 on top plays. 3-1 on the other plays. Nice bouce back as I have sucked the past 2 weeks. I needed a good weekend.

Lookikng at early lines this week these stick out at me right now and will look at them harder to see if I will play them.

Virginia Tech -25 at Temple
                Kentucky -6 at Vandy
                Tulsa pick at Home vs. La. Tech
                Nebraska +1 at Home vs. K-State

Comment

Working...
                X