Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dog Barks In CFB, Use Money Line!

Saturday, November 8, 2003

After Wednesday's horrid day, WizardOfOddz bounces back in a huge way! Going 3-3 Thursday turning a small profit gaining 1 unit, but last night was monsterous going 8-1 overall gaining 29 units! Big day today let's stay hot and do it again!

As mentioned before, being in Columbus Ohio...I follow the Buckeyes more closely than anyother team. As we've all seen, the Bucks have been winning games by very small margins. Ohio State will not win today in this fashion against Michigan State! The Buckeyes are a miserable 3-5-1 ATS, and the only reason they've covered the 3 they have, is due to their strong D. I don't think their D can save them this week facing the "gun slinger" Jeff Smoker (The Big Ten's leading passer in yards per game) and company.

Last week MSU receivers dropped 9 passes contributing to the loss to Michigan, but the Spartans won't be dropping many today as they aim to down the National Champs. Michigan State is 3-0 in away games, so I don't see the fans dressed in scarlet and grey being much of a factor. ATS MSU is 5-4 with an overall SU mark of 7-2. This is a very good football team, and with a win they're right back in the hunt for the Big Ten title. After getting beat by their rivals in maze in blue, some may think MSU may come out with hanging heads. But anytime a team has the shot to knock of the National Champs as they become a target, the Spartans will rebound from last week's loss and be up for this one.

Today Michigan State upsets the Buckeyes of Ohio State. At plus +7 its a lock, but feel the money line is just as strong. Enjoy this one!

The Grand Wizard

No URLS

Today and tomorrow last two free days of all service plays, get them all by clicking on our DAILY FREE PICKS page...Ten more plays up and loaded!
    Last edited by stardust; 11-09-2003, 09:19 AM.

Nice LOCK

Comment

Working...
    X