Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• early leans for 11/15-11/16

Hi all,
    Don't post much but i wish to contribute. here are some early leans i like for this weekend. any opinions would be appreciated.

colorado -8.5 this is strictly a play against iowa st
    kentucky -6.5 better football program with an extra week of rest, vandy just not very good
    nc state +14.5 ncst running back is back and will help balance offense.
    uconn +8.5 uconn been tough all year. trend will continue vs weak acc this year.

also some first half looks for ncaa
    oklahoma-i can't see baylor scoring and
    south cal-good first half team. they like to build large leads against bad teams and put it in cruise.

nfl
    kc -6 hate laying chalk on the road. home dog theory has been picking up alot the last few weeks but better team to cover easily
    rams -6 offense will be much better against lower grade defense. don't like it being outdoors but if they can contain thomas cover is reasonable
    tennessee first half

tiger

miami ohio -7 first half
    solid 1st half record ATS
    gl

tiger

Comment

Tiger , Nice to see you are you ready for NCAA Basketball this year? I am sure you are..

I agree with both NFL looks

Cinncy and the line is rising, KC is due for a let down and QB Kitna just may deliver it...

Rams at the Bears, last time these two teams played Bulger passed for over 350 yards, The Rams will roll over Chicago regardless on the road or at home...There is no doubt in my military mind.

Good Luck

Carpet

Comment

yeah,
        trying to build up my bankroll. took a beating on ncaafb but recovered with nfl. last few weeks have been pretty good to me.
        didn't want to post picks when i was pathetic.

going 2nd half -6 miami 1unit

agree on the rams. looking like a big play for me this weekend.

gl

love reading your write ups carpet. good stuff.

tiger

Comment

playing lsu -6.5 2units
          ncstate +14 2units

now looking at for ncaa
          houston -10 army plain awful
          nd -8.5 this is not the byu of yester years. very weak at qb. not comfortable with laying pts on nd but think last weeks win builds them momentum
          texas -15.5 texas should be able to score at will against this tech team that let a&m put up 30 points i think. add in revenge and i read somewhere that symons arm is banged up. i see it this way, if they can smoke okie state at okie state, they should be able to do the same to tech at home.
          uconn +9.5 line opened up at 8.5. can't understand why the line is so high but getting that many points is attractive with this team.

first half
          oklahoma -see them building big lead and milking the clock
          southern cal -good first half team especially against inferior teams.

any thoughts or opinions would be greatly appreciated.

tiger

Comment

ncaa 11/13 uva/md under

also will take a look at the under tonight. live here in northern va and wind is blowing strong and will be until tomorrow night. also got very cold and should be that way thru weekend because we had a warm front hit yesterday. fyi..

Comment

adding texas -15.5 2units

looking at the under in tonites game especially with gusty winds expected throughout the night.

gl

tiger

Comment

Here are the plays I have played so far and others I am leaning towards:

I will add more analysis later if I get some extra time.

Tulsa pick at Home vs. La. Tech--

Tulsa's QB has been impressive and Tulsa has been very good at home. They are looking for a bowl bid too. Home field advantage at a pick is good enough value for me vs. an inconsistent La-Tech team.

Akron -10 at Home vs. Ohio U--Ohio U's QB may be out. Akron has put together a solid season so far and i see a win and cover here at home. Ohio U has not done much all year and will not have much motivation coming into Akron.

Nebraska +3 (bought 1/2) at home vs . K-State--Nebraska will keep long streak vs. K-St. alive here. Straight up win with the points as some insurance. Many think k-state is the pick but the Huskers are tought in Lincoln.

Also looking at:
                TCU -7 at home vs. Cinnci--Still trying to earn respect.

Florida -7 at So.Carolina

Minnesota +6 at Iowa--Will wait to see if Kaliq is playing. If he does I will take the Gophers vs. the overrated Hawks.

Colorado/Iowa State Over the total (may be low 60's???)--waiting to see what the number is. Both D's are bad so i see some points being scored on both ends.

Looking at the Under 45 in tonights game as you mentioned above. Probably will make a small play on it soon. Line is dropping.

Comment

there are two more a friend told me he is playing that are worth a look at:

ucla -1.5
                  auburn +7

oregon is terrible on the road. different team when they are at home. small number for an improving home team.

auburn has enough talent on both sides of the ball to keep this game close. georgia is overrated.

tiger

Comment

Like and played your UCLA play.

other official play I have wagered on:

Pitt -1 at WV

Northern Illinois -2 (bought 1/20 at Toledo)

Minnesota +6 at Iowa --close game maybe decided by FG.

Comment

Working...
                    X