Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Important info!

Tuesday, November 11, 2003

Over the next few days, my DAILY FREE PICK page and RECORDS page won't be uploaded due to my webmaster does it for me while I'm learning the programs and how to maintain site on my own, but she's away from her PC and can't upload these two pages. I'll be the first to tell you...I am a computer dumby out side of sending Emails and surfing.

So I'll post info here as it would of appeared on site for today. Thanks for your understanding as things will be back to normal by the weekend.

DAILY FREE PICK

Last night we lost our free selection taking over 183 in the Knicks/Cavs contest. Cleveland pushed the ball as I expected, scoring 56 first half points...But both teams went cold in the second half.

Your free selection for tonight: Philadelphia 76ers PK (3 units) 7:00PM EST

Due to time restraints, there will be no write-up provided with today's free selection.

WizardOfOddz is proud to announce our 14-day free trial in honoring the launching of our site was a winning one! Overall W/L Record of our free two week trial - 51-47-3 Units +16 Note: Units were calculated according to the suggested units to be used for each play according to their strength as released to all clients. Please visit RECORDS page for more in depth stats.

Free Pick Record Since Monday, November 10, 2003
    0-1-0 00% -$330

RECORDS

You can NOW view all stats right here on our RECORDS page daily as submitted to our primary monitor so all figures can be verified, including late add on games occasionally provided to our clients. There were 101 plays released here during our free 14-day trial which all were tracked, and 17 late add-on plays submitted to monitor that were not included over this period. Hence the 17 game difference on monitor compared to plays released here. Once a client of WizardOfOddz you will receive all add on games.

For a complete showing of every game released over past 14 days (Our first two weeks in exsistance Monday, October 27, 2003 - Sunday, November 9, 2003) please feel free to contact us and requested info will be provided via response.

Now that we have a solid 14-day record compiled, it should give you an idea of our productivity which we expect to only increase. Be sure to follow our RECORDS page as all plays will be updated daily as shown by monitor. As well we'll provide records accordingly as released to all clients calculating in our units as suggested for each.

Our 14-day free trial was a winning one going 51-47-3 winning 16 units overall. Now that the free trial is complete, we'll begin with a clean slate of records as provided to our clients to allow you to follow. Also as shown below, daily we'll provide stats as shown at monitor so all figures can be confirmed. Please Note: All plays monitored by them and displayed below are based on $100 wagers.

Yesterday we went 3-4 overall gaining 2.25 units with the following plays:

NFL
    Packers -4.5 (4 units) LOSS
    Over 43.5 (4 units) LOSS
    NHL
    Rangers -.5 EV (3 units) LOSS
    Under 5 +105 Blkhawks/Red Wings Game (5 units) WON
    NBA
    Over 183 Knicks/Cavs Game (3 units) LOSS
    Over 193.5 Lakers/Grizzlies (5 units) WON
    Phoenix Suns -2 (4 units) WON

Service Plays Record Since Monday, November 10 (Records do not include daily free selection)

NFL
    0-2-0 00% -$880
    NBA
    2-0-0 100% +$900
    NHL
    1-1-0 50% +$225
    +$245 Overall (+2.45 units)

Records as shown at monitor since our exsistance (Monday, October 27, 2003) all plays submitted are based on $100 wagers

NFL
    7-9 43.75% -$290
    CFB
    14-11 56% +$190
    NBA
    21-24 46.67% -$540
    NHL
    24-15 61.54% +$715

Thanks for your following and show of interest as we're always putting forth a galliant effort to improve above records, and strive in turning you a profit on a consistant basis!

***********************NO URLS***********************
    Last edited by stardust; 11-12-2003, 07:52 AM.

No Posting of URLs bro - last request.

Thanks . . . .
    As Always - Good Luck,

Sonny

Comment

Working...
    X