X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Throwin Darts-11/15/03

Best Bet
    Milwaukee -5.5
    I am waiting for the Jazz bubble to burst. Jerry Sloan definitely has them prepared each and every game, but how many times is Carlos Arroyo going to pump in 30 for you? The Bucks are the type of team the young Jazz will overlook after a big victory over the T-wolves.

Other plays ranked in order of strength:
    1.LA clippers-2
    Expect an improving Clippers team to take care of a one one-dimensional Magic team. T-mac is the only threat on this team right now and he played a ton of minutes in last nights defeat. Look for the Clippers to ride the zone defense to a W.

2.Seattle-PK
    The Supersonics are a better team playing against a short-handed opponet with a bad home record.

3.San Antonio-5
    The Wizards are an over-acheiving team that gives up a lot of points. I don't think Washington has the qualty inside players to mach-up with the Spurs. I look for the Spurs to handle a Wizard team that comes off the heels of tough overtime loss.

4.New Jersey-2.5
    The Nets are finally starting to get their key players healthy. Although the Hawks are coming off a respectable road trip, I expect them to meet a revitilized Net team.
Working...
X