Ohio State ranked #2 ????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ohio State ranked #2 ????

I follow NCAA Football and love the level of play.

Ohio State is ranked # 2 in the Country ahead of USC?

This team is over rated, losing the top running back in the nation early on and just winning games by a hair... What is it the BCS is so impressed with? Strength of schedule?

OSU a 16-13 winner over San Diego state, a win over Northwestern U, and let's not forget Indiana.

While Southern Cal rolls over Arizona 45-0 and loses ground.

USC is very impressive, one of the strongest teams I have seen in 20 years, this team scores alot of points, as a side bar...

USC beat Auburn 23-0 at Auburn to start the year....Do you have any idea how hard that is to do?

Michigan will beat OSU straight up on any ground and confirm this # 2 ranking is over rated..

Looking ahead to the "THE BOWLS"

I Love the TCU HORNFROGS....This team flat out plays....
    The only unbeaten team in Division 1A, dropping from 6th to 8th off a win in rankings....(TOP 6 RECEIVE AUTOMATIC BIDS)...

You can bet when the time comes, the HornFrogs will send a message........

Good Luck to all,

Carpet

Semper Fi.

A farce

Comment

The line on this game is Razor Sharp 6.5 if it was 4.5 points or less the book would have to leave the country...

Your thoughts are invited and appreciated, please just make them two words or more.....

Carpet

Comment

I cannot believe tha either. Ohio State is not the #2 team in the nation. I would bet 7 of the top 10 teams could beat Ohio State.

They only thing they have is their ability to win--no matter how the hell they do it--OFFENSIVE TD'S???--WHATS THAT?. They barely escaped vs. Purdue this past Saturday and should have lost. No offense at all!! The computers need to look at some game tape too.

I am taking Michigan at home buying the half point to -6 and expect a huge win for Michigan to make a statement and end all of the talk.

I DO NOT WANT TO SEE OHIO STATE INT THE CHAMPIONSHIP GAME AGAIN THIS YEAR. PLEASE MICHIGAN--GET US A WIN SO WE CAN HAVE A HALF-WAY EXCITING AND INTERESTING GAME WITH OKLAHOLMA AND USC OR LSU.

Comment

Michigan comes out of the tunnel on to the field ready for battle and confirm they are a better team and OSU is over rated.

USC rolls tonight............. top team in the country in my opinion...

Carpet

Semper Fi..............

Comment

about time these putz scumbags didnt get soem miracle bail-out hail mary or hidous blown call to escape.....tressell's girls can now polish "helmets"

Comment

Very Nice Post

Comment

Working...
              X