X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Throwin Darts-11/23/03(1pm)

Best Bet:
    Minn -10.5
    This is the type of matchup that will get the Vikings back on the winning track in a hurry. I have had the regrettable pleasure of watching the Lions quite often and thir offense is terrible. Although the Vikings defense has fallen apart as of late, I feel the Lions inept offense will due wonders for the confidence of the Minnesota defense. In their previous matchup the Vikings offense was clicking against the Lions untill the unfortunate injury of Culpepper. I don't see any other scenario her but a Viking blowout.

Other plays ranked in order of strength:
    Jax +4
    I declare the Jags as the best 2-8 team in the NFL. They have remained a competitive team despite being placed in a very tough division. Jacksonville has improved each week as Leftwich gains more experience. The Jags rank 16th on offense and 10th on defense in the entire NFL. I think the Jags will be able to score on a Jets defense that has shown the tendency to give up more points as of late. Don't be surprised if the Jags keep this one close and possibly pull out a victory.

NO +5.5
    The Saints are as hot as the Eagles and in fact out rank them in both offensive and defensive stats. The Eagles still have scoring problems and thier defense is far from the dominant squad we have seen in past years. I look for Brooks and Deuce to give the Philly D everything they can handle and I would not be surprised to see a Saints outright victory.

LOL
    Fein

All feedback is appreciated
Working...
X