Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

11/26 2* Plays W/ Tonight’s Blow Out in Anaheim - Picks + Thoughts - Tonight I will w

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 11/26 2* Plays W/ Tonight’s Blow Out in Anaheim - Picks + Thoughts - Tonight I will w

New Jersey Devils @ Anaheim Mighty Ducks
    Facing off for the first time since the Cup playoffs last year, the Ducks host the Devils in Anaheim.

The Devils hope to continue their heat streak entering tonight’s game with a record of 10-0-2 SU in their last twelve contests. New Jersey has a season record of 12-3-4 SU and 11-8-0 ATS.

Anaheim has been rather shaky this year and is only 3-6-1 SU in their last ten games.

The Devils are #1 in the NHL for average goals against at only 1.58. On the road they have been sporting an impressive 1.16 GAA. The Ducks rank #18 in the NHL for goals against with a total of 2.62. On home ice they are even worse than their average with a GAA of 2.70.

New Jersey has taken a victory in 6 of the last ten head-to-head match ups between these two teams.

Anaheim has been a good first period scoring team, while the Devils have definitely not. However, the Devils rank near the top in the NHL for both second and third period scoring.

Our Expert Picks Power Ratings give the advantage to New Jersey.

There is a good deal of value in this game for the Devils. Also the over looks appealing with the totals line set at +4.5.

I recommend a play on New Jersey -.5 for +125 and over +4.5 for +100
    Play both picks at 2 units each.
Working...
X