No announcement yet.

ILLINOIS vs North Carolina (NCAA BBall)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ILLINOIS vs North Carolina (NCAA BBall)

Illinois # 13 faces off tommorrow night "Prime Time" against North Carolina # 9. (At Chapel Hill)

NC is banged up, NC Jackie Manual is hurt, Manual did practice today and is still limping, this is UNC's 6th Man on offense, this team is not deep due to injuries, they will play tommorrow 5 deep.

Illinois is red hot and HEALTHY, averaging wins by 22 points a game last three games, with a 15 point win over Temple last Saturday at Temple.

Temples coach said after the game "This is a very, very good team and we could not keep up"

Illinois is a deep team playing 10 deep, a constant motion offense and Pressure Defense at all times, a very exciting team to watch. It looks like Bruce Weber is pushing all the right buttons...

I just dont see NC stayjng with Illinois end to end all night, Illinois is just to deep and are RED HOT.....

More to follow, Feel free to post your thoughts...

Carpet

NC is a 3.5 chalk, Love Illinois chances tonight.

NC is not as deep as the Illini and this team can run.....

Taking Illinois is their first real test of the season.

Good Luck to all,

Carpet

Semper Fi

Comment

The line has dropped to NC -1.0 pretty much a pick'em

Just what is it I am missing here. My numbers say Illinois by 11.

Tonight I am laying the floor with green (laying $500) on Illinois.

Good Luck to all.

Carpet

Comment

Win some Lose Some......

Illinois played very well against a great NC team hurt.....They lack a real team leader, a go to guy, when it really matters.

Illinois became very not complacent at the ends of both halves, a real danger point.

This is a good young team and can play with the best of them, but NC is just to well coached...

I was afraid of the coaching match up and Williams did a hell of a job....

Carpet

Comment

I iked Illinois in this one too. I stayed off of it becasue I did not get back to my computer before gametime but would have played it too.

Illinois will be tough in the Big 10 all year. They have a athletic team and I don't see anyone else so far in the Big 10 who is that talented. Michigan State has some issues as seen last night at home. Iowa has come out to a good start with the big win at Louisville but I am still not sold on them.

Good luck and keep the Illinois analysis going all year. I will try to do what I can with Iowa.

Comment

Working...
          X