X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weds hoops and MAC championship

Hoops YTD: 23-14

Ark/ Mizzou UNDER 149

Missouri putting up huge offensive numbers against the likes of Lipscumb, Coppin St among others, but the going gets a little tougher tonight. The hogs are scrappy and can play a little defense.

MAC Chamionship game

I grabbed some CMU -2' when the line opened with thoughts of a nice middle down the road. I was hoping to see a 4 or 4' by kick, but it appears doubtful.
    Also played over 44 yesterday and that line appears to be moving up in a hurry.

This is an extremely interesting match up of two very contrasting styles. OU does it with great defense and rushing the football while CMU is fast, very fast and will try to turn it into a track meet if they can. Some variables to consider are that OU has a significant edge in special teams. if the game cones down to a FG, as the line suggests, OU's Lasher will probably be the guy who kicks it. Another thought is that CMU's coach Kelly devised a scheme last season that shredded the Bobcat defense, but to be fair that edition of the OU D was not nearly as good as this years.

The biggest factor of all may be the venue. The fast track of Ford field would seemingly favor CMU and their better team speed. I think that over the total may be the best play, but its a tough call all the way around.
    It doesn't take a zoologist to identify the ass.^^^^

Thanks again for the insight Spang........Gonna follow you on that total, and I will also throw a few zops on Arkansas minus the 1-point.........Looks too good to pass up.......Good Luck to you.
    ;)

Comment

Obviously the title of this thread should read thurs not weds.

Fico, thats it no other plays today

Comment

That Arkansas o/u has already moved to 147.5. 149 seemd like a great play.

I think everyone is on the over on the MAC game.

Comment

Originally posted by smyce
          That Arkansas o/u has already moved to 147.5. 149 seemd like a great play.

I think everyone is on the over on the MAC game.

That is why its so important to use books that have early lines, and overnight if possible. I could have got under 150 had I capped this game last night.

Comment

Tonight's CFB

Every capping message board I read has CMU winning this game. The question I have is :What do they have to play for when they already accepted a bid to play in the Motor City Bowl?

Taking Ohio +3.

gl

Comment

Huge movement on the Mizzou hoops total, now down to 144. great middle opportunity for those who may be so inclined

Comment

Adding a half time play on CMU + a half a point at -130

Bobcats not built to come from behind, expect more of the same.

Comment

mizzou's, Michael Anderson commits a foul while leading by 20+ with 20 seconds left to Fu(k me on this one. Ark hits the FTs to land this one on 150.

Bought some back at o 144 but really should have cashed both.

Comment

Kinda makes you wonder sometimes, doesn't it?
                    ;)

Comment

Working...
                    X