Super Saturday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Super Saturday

63 bettable CBB games today. I went 3-0 last night. I made my own computer program to help myself handicap. So far it's been great. I play the games that the program tells me are at least 8 points off from what the line should be. It gave me a TON (18) of very solid plays for tomorrow.

I'll list them here in rotation order.

Temple -5.5
    Clemson -2
    LSU -17.5
    Georgia +1
    Wisconsin -28.5
    Central Michigan -4
    Kansas -9.5
    Loyola Chi. -9.5
    Nebraska -5.5
    Duke -7.5
    Fresno St. -6
    USC -7
    UCSB -4.5
    Alabama -20
    W. Carolina +19.5
    Tennessee Tech +1
    Tennessee Martin -1
    Wyoming -11.5

I hope this helps everyone a little. Here's to having a winning day tomorrow

Can you explain how you made the computer program. Im kind of interested but dont really know where to start.
    jpehl

Comment

It's a very comprehensive program. I use all stats possible. Everything is factored in including strength of schedule and home court advantage. I'd be here forever trying to explain what I've done. I will say I think you will be very happy with the results though.

Comment

I have to add one more play. The line was posted this morning and not last night because it's a tournament game from last night.

Texas Pan Am +7.5

Comment

I take it as this isnt your first season with this program. Good luck to you. Im interested to see how well you do.
          jpehl

Comment

Disgraceful day yesterday. 8-11 vs the number. Went on an overnight trip last night, just got back a little while ago and plugged in today's games and if Florida St. holds on it will be 5-0. Naturally I didn't get to bet them or share them with you guys. Such is life. I put in tomorrow's games already and just waiting for the official lines to come out. Just glancing over what I have the lines at right now and what I think the lines will be it doesn't look like I'll have anything good for tomorrow. I'll let everyone know for sure when the lines are out. Hope everyone had a profitable day today.

Comment

Working...
            X