Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lloyd Carr Interview on ESPN

Did anyone hear this walking corpse?

"Well, uhh, we , uhh, think that uhh, we have uhh, a great team and uhh, this is not uhh, a slam at uhh, a great Florida team and uhh we uhh want uhh to have another uhh, shot at uhh, Ohio State."

WHERE DO THEY FIND THESE PHUKKING IDIOTS THAT CAN'T EVEN SPEAK??? this dooshebag should write out his comments or have a spokesperson. whata credit to his university. the english department must be beaming with pride.

How do you really feel about Carr? LMFAO...... Remember it is Saturday, maybe he had a few... To me...lol
    [COLOR=Red]Arizona DiamondBacker[/COLOR]

Comment

Actually, I believe that Mr. Carr represents Michigan perfectly
      It doesn't take a zoologist to identify the ass.^^^^

Comment

No i didnt see the interview bu t have you ever been put on the spot in front of national TV. Its easier said then done. Hopefully i can catch it tonight or tomorrow.
        jpehl

Comment

jpehl,
          I actually made my living behind a microphone in the late 80s so yeah, I have a good idea what it is like. Saying "UMM", "UHH", or "Like" every third utterance is ridiculous. This was a radio interview on ESPN that was really hard to listen to because of this stooge.

BTW, where are all the USC fans at?? I was thrilled to see those over-rated cupcakes get shut down by the mighty bruins. Guess maybe next season they will have to trim back the number of their quality opponents to TWO.

Comment

Well im not a usc fan but I did like there chances to beat Ohio better then i do Floridas. Since the loss im really not interested in the game anymore.......
            Public speaking is not one of my favorite things to do so i can cut him a little slack. I still have not had a chance to see the interview.
            jpehl

Comment

Working...
            X