X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jpehl NFL

Arizona +7
    SF +7
    Two games thats it. No bet on the Cowboys this week.

Okay getting greedy tonight adding
    Seattle ML
    Seattle Over 41 1/2

Comment

Okay going to add for next week a little early
      Tenn +2.5
      Dall - 6.5
      I see alot of value here.
      jpehl

Comment

Going big on Carolina -3

Comment

Damn, Delhomme, I guess thats why there calling for your head in Carolina.
          jpehl

Comment

Jpehl NFl

Hey JPEHL

Hope those panthers did not hurt the bank to much
            Have to say watch out for Tenn they are due for a loss I would think

KJALB

Comment

Your probably right about Tenn I always end up a day late and a dollar short.
              As for the Cowboys I dont think the Saints Defense can hang in a shoot out. I usually dont play this early.
              jpehl

Comment

This is the time of year where, **usually**, the teams that are going to be there in the end start showing some dominance.

The Cowboys have been showing some good signs heading down the stretch. There's not a team in the NFC that they can't beat.

In my opinion, this week will go a long ways towards determining just how far the Cowboys go this year.

If they beat the Saints convincingly, look out.

My number on the game is Dallas by 7. But take a look at the Cowboys wins this year. EVERY game they have won, they have covered, with the exception of the Giants last week, which would be a push if you bet the coyboys at -3. They beat the Colts by 7 and everyone else by 17 or more.

Imagine Parcells taking another team to the Super Bowl..........hmmmm

Comment

Your right Jeff. I think there is more to this game then what the normal fan sees. The fact that Peyton came from the Parcells system is an advantage for both sides. I dont think the Saints D can hang. I will say that it wouldnt be a bad spot to lose a game. I do believe that it would be best for us to lose one game before the playoffs just to put the team in there place.
                  think I'm gonna put down a futures bet for cowboys to win superbowl 12 to 1. shot in the dark but hey whats 50 bucks!
                  I dont see this as a bad investment as vegasbreaker mentioned.
                  jpehl

Comment

down to 7-1

put bet in today, all the way down to 7-1 to win it all. Vegas usually knows whats up when it comes to the lines on futures.I'm a cowboy fan so I'm alittle biased.

Comment

Yeah I guess you could say i am a little bias LOL

Comment

they could easily be 10-2 if not for the last minute washington blunder and 4th qtr jax. collapse

Comment

Its good to have a cowboy backer in here with me. Vegas what are your thoughts so far on Romo.

Comment

hopefully he's a tom brady story

bledsoe goes down and he never looked back

Comment

I know the game already started but i just got in and wasnt able to post earlier but took Pitt -7

Comment

Working...
                              X