LOL I've been waiting here it is!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOL I've been waiting here it is!

Bet the house, the kids the dog on Ohio State whatever the line is Florida Sucks LMFAO I cannot believe they picked them to play in this game!!!

THANK YOU BCS FOR THE FREE MONEY GIFT!!!!!

5,000 UNIT PLAY

OMG

I think I wet myself I am laughing so hard FLORIDA WTF?!?!?!?!?!?

Comment

-7.5 ??????????

Thank you Santa Claus.

Comment

Im really not even interested in the game.

Comment

Originally posted by Scituate01
          Bet the house, the kids the dog on Ohio State whatever the line is Florida Sucks LMFAO I cannot believe they picked them to play in this game!!!

THANK YOU BCS FOR THE FREE MONEY GIFT!!!!!

5,000 UNIT PLAY
          I'm not a Florida fan but only an idiot would say they suck.

Comment

What is the line on the Game

Florida is a good team..good enough to beat Ohio state, I dont know ..they really played Arkansas tough, they played everyone tough..they stay close.
            What makes you think there will not be a back door cover in this game.

What is the pointspread Ohio State by 8 1/2, everyone betting on OSU will take it up to 10 ... let see..at the moment I am not sure ... the bowl matchups this year really suck... I cannot find value, but then I have not seen the lines on these games.

Comment

some people may find an angle on Florida if the line gets high enough...I am way too pissed at the whole system to even waste my time typing about it but they are no push over either. Take a look at the Div. II playoff system and go from there...its just frustrating that a bunch of computer geeks and corporate sponsors gets to decide whos the best in the land. Give Arkansas another chance and they beat Florida, I would bet. Boise beats Florida by 10 and so does USC by more...but Can OSU overlook the hype that they are already national champs and actually beat Florida? My very smalll wager is on Florida + whatever I cna get.

not a lock at any number by a long shot!

Comment

Its obvious that the public has no say in the way that CF determines the true number one. What will it take to throw out the system that we currently have. I really believe that CF could profit more off a playoff system. What is holding these idiots back from installing such a system.
                jpehl

Comment

I'm thinking along Woodee's lines......anything can happen.........Especially after witnessing that USC/UCLA horseshit..........I promise you I didn't have a dime on the Trojans (I only played the UNDER) since the spread was too high for a rivalry game, but the only "sure thing" is that there's no such thing as a "sure thing".............Like that announcer "Burnt Hamburger" (or is it Brent Musburger?) said........."They still gotta play the game".
                  ;)

Comment

For starters, Florida was the right choice. Michigan had their chance. A chance to beat the number one team, on the field. Close, but no cigar.

As I have mentioned in other threads, Florida played one helluva schedule and beat em all but one.

It's safe to say that Ohio State would not be undefeated if they played Floridas schedule.

I can't knock Ohio State just because of their schedule. Maybe they are THAT good. But we just don't know, based on who they played. When I look at their schedule, I see two tests. One, against Texas, which they passed with flying colors. The other, against Michigan, which leaves plenty of questions marks.

Great teams don't give up 39 points, at home, in big games.

That leaves the door wide open for Florida. Florida has their share of weapons. As we all know, year after year Florida is at the top of the pack in recruiting and always has some of the best kids in the country talent-wise.

I haven't broken the game down yet. But just from an early look standpoint, I'd have to say that if the number hits +10, Florida would probably be one of my top bowl plays.

I also agree with another poster above - The Bowl matchups aren't that appealing this year. Not to many games jump out at me as "must see".

But, as always, we'll break em down and let the numbers decide

Comment

I see lines of Ohio St -8 but keep in mind Florida has speed and gamebreakers like a Harvin and their defense limited Arkansas McFadden to 73 yds. We still have a long ways to go but I think a lot of people will go with Ohio St but as you know it's never that easy.

Comment

i like florida 2

I think they keep it close, not win, but keep it close!

Comment

Jeff, I think you are right on the button about the Gators. The guy that said Boise and USC would beat Florida by double digits or more must have been sniffing glue.

Comment

Just for laughs ill bump this. Scit where are you?

Comment

Nice call out J-Pal.............You almost have to feel for these new guys that think it's that easy........If i had recalled this post, I probably would have doubled my bet.
                              ;)

Comment

Working...
                              X