Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hoops/Foots Thread week of 12/4

3-2 on Saturday...took sunday off.

20-20 YTD and hope to get well above .500 this week!

Monday:

Marshall +22 over Memphis...Too many poits here I think for a decent Marshall gorup. Memphis wins easily but will take the points.

Pepperdine/Colorado UNDER 162...Pepps D is horrible but Colorad hasn;t been scoring too much either. look for a game in the high 70's for each club.

Good Luck.

Carolina -160 ML over Philly...small 1/2 unti play. MNF.

marshall couldnt keep it close but the under on pepperdine looks damn good at half

Comment

what a furious finish

they actually covered, what a finish!! good call !!!!

Comment

2-0 in hoops and A blown loss by Carolina.

22-21 YTd...22-20 on hoops. Not going to count the caolina play as a loss for my record in here but did lose real money on it.

Marshall got lucky to cover and the under was pretty solid most of the way.

Got two for Tuesday already:

Towson +2 over William & Mary...Towson is the better more experienced team.

Northern Iowa +4 over Iowa...UNI gets so respect and saw them beat Iowa State and watched Iowa Struggle to beat Coppin State on Saturday night. Close game and see UNI maybe winning SU.

Comment

playing the 2 above last night....Wanted to play Western Michigan at +10 on the buy last night and didn't pull the trigger. Now the line is 7.5. Going to pass but see it falling within that range.

Others:

LSU pk (-140) over A & M....think big 12 is weak this year and A & M has used smoke and mirror to be where they are.

Northern Illinois -3 over Ill-Chicago

ML Parlays:

Illinois State/NC-Wilmington

Arizona/Rhode Island

Gonzaga/Houston Rockets

Comment

5-2 on the night, 2 SU doggy winners with UNI and Towson. The Zagas are human and really wish I stayed off them-felt that coming agianst Wazzu.

27-23 YTD...see you wednesday...looks like a tough card so far.

Going to Zero in on the Iowa/Iowa State game that will be played Friday and let you know my thoughts. See Iowa as about a 7 point fav right now and should cover that if they figure out how to finish. Clones did not look good against Drake on Sunday and were lucky it ended up as close as it did. On the road, they won;t be so lucky against a pissed hawk squad.

Comment

27-23 YTD.

Wednesday:

Old Dominion +9 at Virginia Tech...got the 9 last night, currently at 8.

Comment

i like iowa in that tilt also. they are pissed and its their rivals.Iowa is the much better squad and will be focused.

Comment

Wed. Plays

Right along with ya on ODU, I got it at +8.5, VT is very tough at home but ODU has a strong team again this year. This should be a good close game that ODU may be able to win SU.

Comment

also playin Fla -15 and MD -15.5, both for small..

GL on all your plays

Comment

Thanks!

Adding:

Buffalo +3 over Tulane...Bit tenative on the road tema but still think Buffalo has a shot here.

Cal-Santa Barbara +3 over Fresno State...see fresno taking their first loss here on the road vs. underrated Gaucho team.

My add one more but kind of sketchy with the rest of the teams on the board tonight. I have been focusing on the Colonial and MVC conference a lot this year. Think I may have a decent handle on it so far.

Comment

Hey Gents!
                        looking at a few plays tonight also.
                        I like Villanova -1 vs Oklahoma
                        Memphis PK Tennessee (Memphis a much more athletic club and playing well)

Comment

My last 3 of the night:

Memphis pk (-120) over Tenny...Probably should pass but tenny has to prove me wrong.

South Alabama +7 over Auburn

ML Parlay:
                          West Virginia/Siena

Good Luck!

Comment

29-27 YTD.

Will be back later with my take on Iowa State at Iowa. Iowa opened at -6.5 as I thought they would be. May jump all over that. ISU is not that good like I said before and may get pounded. I am a Iowa State fan too!

Comment

29-27 YTD.

Iowa -7 over Iowa State...Haven't played it yet, still going over a few numbers but did read that ISU is running the same offense sets that Northern Iowa ran against Iowa on Tuesday night. McDermott is Northern Iowa's old coach and brought his offense to Iowa State with him. Is this good or bad? I don't know...Think it plays out to Iowa's favor since they saw it so recently...They had UNI down the whole game and juts couldn't put them away and UNI eventually won. Trying to find an angle on it. Iowa State is young and pretty shallow off the bench. Right now leaning Iowa but it also may be a good no play too.

What do you guys think?

Comment

Working...
                              X