• Show
Clear All

• Tues NCAA hoops

N Iowa +3'
    N C Wilmington -8'

totals later
    It doesn't take a zoologist to identify the ass.^^^^

YTD 35-22, 4-1 yesterday
    Have played the previous two plays but toned down the Wilmington play to a half unit.

OK ST/ Cuse under 139 (double play)
    Cuse -3'
    (Pinnacle)

The Cowpokes will find the going much tougher than it's been against the patsies that they entertained at home. Cuse comes in angry after the Shocker loss(no disgrace there) and can throw down some D.

will probably toss in a play or 2 later

Comment

also playing the following , but keeping the action a little lighter tonight.I just don't feel a real good vibe.

Adding;

Charleston/ s C over 130'
      UIC/ N Ill over 143
      Northern Arizona -2'

Comment

Spang,

Curious as to why you toned down the Wilmington play?

Comment

Line movement got me to take another look at the numbers and I did not feel as strongly as I did last night. Somewhat impressed with ECU's efforts at greensboro and Richmond. I still like NCW, but enough to recommend strongly.

Comment

I figured it was the line movement. The line movement was due to their overall records. A lot of people out there bet blindly just going by overall records. ECU 4-2 and Wilm 2-4. A 4-2 team getting 8.5 points, gotta bet them is the thinking behind it.

You should never be influenced by line movement. With the line being at 8, I recommend betting even more on them. Rather than back off, step it up if it's in your favor.

Comment

You should never be influenced by line movement. With the line being at 8, I recommend betting even more on them. Rather than back off, step it up if it's in your favor.[/QUOTE]

I agree with this, vegas hardly ever loses. bettors do...
              [COLOR=Red]Arizona DiamondBacker[/COLOR]

Comment

Working...
              X