n coast fade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• n coast fade

for those that follow him he is like 1-8 last three sunday but will say on comp phones how phil's piks are doin
    I think I remember back when it was one set of piks for him and he bashed others for havin multiple piks
    now they have small college piks over/unders (mainly separate from their main piks) phil steeles piks and of cource his marquis piks I am prob missin one but hell with 5 different sets of piks my cat could hit a winner on one or two of the sets and then flap bout it on the comp phone

but on a side notes when I ask my cat he always likes the same team he likes the money line on meow ----- he is stubborn and likes that team
    ok adios

HIRE THE HANDICAP

I WROTE A THREAD ON HOW BAD NORTH COAST IS A FEW WEEKS AGO, AND MENTIONED HE SHOULD FLIP A COIN TO PICK WINNERS BECAUSE HIS METHOD IS SO BAD. AFTER THINKING IT OVER A LITTLE LONGER, HE SHOULD HIRE THE HANDICAP, PREFERABLY THE BLIND, DO THE COMMUNITY A GREAT SERVICE AND LET THEM RUN THE ORGANIZATION. I'M SURE THEY WOULD BE MORE DILAGENT IN THEIR PROCESS OF PICKING WINNERS. THIS IS NOT A KNOCK ON BLIND PEOPLE, BUT THEY WOULD BE MORE DEDICATED THAN HE IS. BETTER STILL HE SHOULD SEEK A NEW PROFESSION. OPEN UP A CHARITY AND GIVE BACK SOME OF THE MONEY THAT HE IS STEALING FROM THE PEOPLE BY LYING ABOUT HOW MANY WINNERS HE HAS A WEEK, HE COULD COUNT THEM ON ONE HAND, BETTTER STILL ON ONE FINGER.

Comment

I have followed Northcoast for 10+ years and while they are definitely not perfect, I have never seen anything like this year. He even sounds despondent on his comp tapes, while trying to put those positive spins on his numbers. I keep following him thinking the law of averages have to work out sometime, but ......if only I'd have went opposite him all this year! I think he has gotten to many categories of picks now, and doesn't focus on the games he likes as much. Goes to show you why it isn't worth it to pay for these "EXPERTS?????" picks. You get as many quality picks on this website as you get from the experts!

Comment

today

Northcoast

3.5 Tenn
        3 NY JETS
        3 NE

and phil has
        KC
        Tenn
        Minny

one would think since he is sayin tenn twice that is your play to fade --- sucky part is that he is due so pik your poison or just sit back and 2nd guess
        tough choice

adios

Comment

Working...
        X