NFL - All Dogs today $$$

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL - All Dogs today $$$

We have only four more weeks of regular season to keep up on; from nowon it best to play on underdogs teams- Why?. Because most of all people zooming to only those teams that favorite to win in order of playing off time.
    Here are some teams that I com up for this week:

Tampa Bay over Atlanta. @ HOME and get some points.
    Miami over New England. @ HOME and get some points.
    Arizona over Seattle. @ HOME and get some points.
    Bufflao over NY Jets. Simplely Jets is Baf Favorite teams but good dog.

All of these four teams probably lose games(ML) but they are protential to cover those numbers.

Good luck and Happy Holidays
    "What you [I]See[/I] It's what you [I]Get[/I] "

I really like that BUFF/JETS game. I think this will be a great game. Call me crazy. Good luck today. jpehl

Comment

JP-
      I like your Coyboys pick today, I thinnk single game -prime time- it meant for favorite team to cover- I have feeling that Dallas it for real with Tony Romo.

Don't throw Cincy and San diego out- They will cover today too.

Playing more dogs teams than favorites teams is SAFER! lol

Peace out!

Comment

Cincy has burned a hole in my wallet this year but they are on a roll. I might add this one. Im starting to get a little cautious of SD even playing a rookie QB. Not that i dont think they are not good.

Comment

I agree with the MIA, as JAckson and Maroney are both out for NE. An arguement could be made for MIA w/o Brown, but I think Maroney's return ability is an important factor in NE's success.

Comment

ST-
            Thanks for going with Miami with me, but I went with San Francisco big but lost. well! what can I say - Tonight I looking for middle to bail me out.

Dallas by solid 7 - I will be home free....

SL

Comment

Working...
            X