Roller Coaster NFL season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roller Coaster NFL season

It's been a strange, roller coaster of a season. Now, after the Saints came marching in and clobbered the Boys, if Atlanta knocks off Dallas in Atlanta this Saturday, and the Giants dispatch of the Eagles in NY on Sunday, then just like that, the Giants are back in first place in the NFC East. They hold a tiebreaker over the Cowboys. This only two weeks after everyone buried the Giants and plugged the Cowboys into the Super Bowl.

And look at Jacksonville. After losing twice to lowly Houston in a month, they hammer Indy and look like Super Bowl contenders.

Meanwhile, New England can't even get past midfield all day against the Dolphins and lose 21-0, Seattle can't get by Arizona and Denver has imploded big time as its once record-setting Defense gets shredded again.

I guess we can expect Chicago to go down tonight in St. Louis.

Go figure!

Yeah ive been thinking worse case scenario in the NFC and my thoughts were exactly the same. I thought at the start of last week win or lose to the saints that the Boys were going to have a rough time with Atlanta. Man I got a great deal on 10 Christmas day tickets to see the Boys play Philly, the guy i bought them from didnt want them because he didnt think it was worth it. Well this thing might come down to that game. Its going to be a great game to be at anyways but i dont think i need the stress of it laying on one game.
    jpehl

Comment

Working...
    X