Question?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question?

This has nothing to do with betting but I thought i would post it up here. I recently bought tickets for the Cowboys game on Christmas, after I already purchased them a buddy called and backed out. Ive ask everyone i know if they want it. And know one wants it. So whats the best way to get rid of it. I know nothing about ebay. Please help i dont want to get stuck with an extra ticket.

You could advertise it on Craigslist. Here's the url:
    http://dallas.craigslist.org/

Just click on 'post to classifieds' and post it under 'Tickets'. That should be an easy one to sell. Say in the ad 'for pick up only' and 'cash'.

Comment

Thanks I will definitely check it out. I dont know how easy it will be to get rid of one ticket.

Comment

You can sell it to some visiting Philly fan .... only problem is then you'd have to sit by him the whole game If you need help I can post it for you....it's pretty easy though. All you have to do is give Craigslist your email addy and then people contact you through them without seeing your actual email addy. I use it all the time.

Comment

One more question. Do you normally get alot of replies.

Comment

Craigslist gets a lot of action. There seem to be a lot of tickets for sale there though I'm not sure how many are for that game. That ought to be a sellout though so you'd think you'd eventually sell it. If not take it to the game and sell it outside. Be a scalper

Comment

SOLD thank you sir.
              jpehl

Comment

Working...
              X