• Show
Clear All

• Weds NCAA

Sun 6-0
    YTD 52-37

Marshall -6 , too athletic for Wright
    It doesn't take a zoologist to identify the ass.^^^^

UMass/ L'Ville under 149 2 units

Not sure why this number is so big tonight but this a typical situation that I really look for when playing totals. Both teams possess nice offensive numbers fueled by a few blowouts of inferior competition. Mass is really not a high scoring outfit and this Louisville team is not the high powered edition of years past, though they are capable of throwing down some good defense. I really don't see this one getting past 140. We shall see

Comment

Figures Spang.. I took the over 146' earlier this morning. Now I just hope it get to 147 so we both cash...
      [COLOR=Red]Arizona DiamondBacker[/COLOR]

Comment

Originally posted by Rick
        Figures Spang.. I took the over 146' earlier this morning. Now I just hope it get to 147 so we both cash...
        Ok, I'll give Rick P a ring, its in the bag

Comment

Did ya call him? I hope you told him to pick it up cuz I used your $150 to put on Marshall....

Comment

Holy crap! Did you see Marshall come out of the gate in the second half .....woo hoo

Comment

Came on REAL STRONG..Let's hope they keep it up

Comment

Great call on Marshall spang.. Also looks like a great call on the under L'Ville too....Great job on your part, again...

Comment

Yeah, Nice night. Followed you on Marshall and actually won all my wagers tonight with UMass, Cinnci, And under in Depaul/Wake. I didn't have time to post but did make some cash tonight.

You are on fire! Love your Under calls and have been looking at totals more too.

Comment

Good calls spang

Comment

thanks fellas just good luck tonight.

Special thanks go to Ricky P and the cards for fouling like crazy to get that number to fall right on the 140 I quoted, providing the illusion that I really know what the hell I'm talking about.

Comment

Working...
                      X