Dragon's NFL - games I like this week

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dragon's NFL - games I like this week

Buffalo -1 - I know Miami's been playing well but so has Buffalo and they are at home at basically a pick-em in a tough place to play. Ronnie Brown still out for Miami so it will be up to Sammy Morris again.
    N.Y. Jets +3 - This is a game the Jets can win with Minnesota with only 2 wins in their last 7 (Arizona and Detroit )
    Pittsburgh -3 - I know a lot of people like Carolina, even with a backup QB. I guess they figure anything's better than how Delhomme's been playing Carolina with only 2 wins in last 7 and Pittsburgh starting to play well with 4 out of 5 wins lately. They also get Hines Ward back for this one.
    Jacksonville -3 - Jacksonville coming off huge wins over Miami and Indianapolis. Not a good matchup for hot Tennessee who got creamed in the last matchup 37-7.
    Green Bay -6 - Up to -6 now. Detroit winless on the road at 0-6 and lost to GB at home earlier this year by 7. Detroit playing outside in Green Bay not a good thing.
    San Diego -8 - Not about to go against steam rolling Chargers who are playing with revenge for earlier loss to KC and for home-field advantage.
    St. Louis +2.5 - You've got to be kidding. Lamont Jordan out, Moss probably won't play or will be limited, Jerry Porter doubtful. I don't think this AFC vs NFC dominance applies in this game.

hope you are right. I have same picks except pitt. on loosing streak.

Comment

Good Luck today!!

Comment

Kick some ass Dragon...........Good job !!
        ;)

Comment

Nice job man

Comment

Thanks men! Maybe the key is not watching the games. I was packing my moving truck today and the only game I watched was the Chargers If it wasn't for that sorryass Jacksonville it would have been a great day.Damn, how about those Titans

Comment

Working...
            X