• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WOODIE HELP ME OUT HERE OSU -25.0 vs Iowa State

Ohio State opens a 25 point chalk at home
    vs a fiesty Iowa State Team,

Is this a Dog Bettors dream ?

Woodie fill me in on Iowa State if you have
    a chance ...cause I know your a Hawkee expert !!!

thanks

Carpet

All comments welcome.....................

Iowa State is not Iowa, which are the Hawkeyes. ISU are the cyclones but I know what you mean. I know more about the Cylcones since I am an alum and follw their hoops pretty closely but do get more Hwak press in Eastern Iowa. I hate Iowa Hawkeye hoops with a passion mostly b/c of Steve Alford, he is so cocky and should be elsewhere-hate they ran Tom Davis out of town for him and loved seeing Davis' Drake Bulldogs kick the crap out of them on Staurday!! Karma's a bitch Alford!

But onto Iowa State...They are a fiesty bunch and will play them + the points on Tuesday. ISU has played well this season and think they will mature with each game. McDermott will have them prepared enough to keep it withing the number. I am sure they have been watching tape and thinking maybe, they can hang with this team who may be ripe for an upset. I thought they may go into OSU about 17-18 point doggies but since OSU beat up on a a public betting fav Cinnci last time out and Iowa State lost bad to Bradley at home (which was actually played in Des Moines, not ISU's true home court--Hilton Magic is not present in Wells Fargo arena) I think the line is a bit too high. I think they will get blown out no question, but over 20 is the factor for us bettors. Think it is right around 19 so that gives us a cushion...not a bet the house game but may actually double up on it.

My play is on ISU +24. I see a close game until half with the Buckeyes pulling away in the 2nd half but not far enough.

Hope this helps.

Comment

OSU could also be caught in a bit of a sandwich game off a big Cincy win and could be peeking ahead to Florida on Saturday. Will play Cyclones.

Comment

line at 22.5

Comment

nice call...i cashed on iowa st 1h

Comment

Woodee! You got it! OSU over ISU by 19, right on the nose! Man, you're good!

I didn't get ISU in time, but hung with you on SE Mizzoo and we got the cover there. Thanks.

This seems so much more predictable than the crazy NFL where you don't know who will show up in those uniforms!

Comment

great job woodee. had me sweating in the end but they covered for us! thanks again.

Comment

Honestly guys, I usually don't call them like that but did get a nice win. But it was close at the end and these vegas guys know their stuff. Wouldn't have thought it would land even close to 19 when they were down by 10 with about 3 mins. to go and down 1 at half. wow.

the final score didn't indicate how the game went at all. ISU may be a good play in spots with the weak Big 12. Hopefully I can find those spots!

Comment

thanks woodie for your help, a beacon in the night
                  as it stood out,

Your insight allowed me to nail it down
                  thanks Bro

Carpet

Comment

Working...
                  X