woodee12

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• woodee12

hey yo just wonderin how close we are to the same place without sayin too much CR is where I call home where r u sir
    I too share your thoughts with alford --a dick that has a couple teams that outperform and poof he gets a contract till the end of time sheesh he sux

just curious where u r in eastern ia

adios

Quad Cities-Bettendorf.

Would root on Iowa all the way but hes just such a cocky prick. Cannot wait for the down-to-earth McDermott to get all the in-state boys and sne him packin. I like Iowa football b/c its a class program and never root against Iowa unless they play ISU in football. Hope they give Texas a good game since everyone is saying they don't deserve to be there.

Comment

aha

spent many a saturday in dport playin ball at the dugout crazy small world

yep kirk f typically gets the boys to bring it together towards the end of the year but i think among other things just no real receivers outside of TE and that hurt em plus tate reminds me of elway without a running game back in the day not near as good as elway obviously just tryin to do it all himself and didnt have nuff bullets in the gun

Comment

Working...
      X