• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SATURDAY NIGHT SPECIAL

OAKLAND RAIDERS +7

OAK / K.C. OVER 36

AN EARLY CHRISTMAS PRESENT TO EVERYONE

FROM THE STAFF HERE AT THE WORLD FAMOUS BOONE MOONE FAN CLUB AND RADIO NETWORK

;)

I too like the OVER in this one Boone, I hope that you still like it..LOL...Thank you for being a HUGE part of BW..I remember when there were a lot of regulars here before, long time ago..But with no doubt in my mind, You give a lot of information? You give great picks and a whole lotta laughs....So thanks again and you HAVE YOURSELF A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS

[COLOR=Red]Arizona DiamondBacker[/COLOR]

Comment

Thanks for the EARLY CHRISTMAS PRESENT

I like your picks

Wish you have a Merry Christmas

Comment

Thanks for the compliments Rick.........When I reach back into that twisted head of mine for that wicked wit I spew, it's with guys like you in mind, who are just common sports fans and players like me, that like to have FUN with this, as well as make some money.............I'm not always right with my picks or my thinking, and alot of guys tend to think that I get a little stupid and over-the-top at times, but that's just my style............I can't help that.

Well, all we gotta do now is win................Scares me a little that alot of guys are siding with the Raiders tonight............But that doesn't change anything............We'll nail it anyway...............Thanks again and good luck to you.........Boone.

;)

Comment

i wasn't doing anything tonight, but you talked me into it. plus, i can't see KC spotting anybody 7

yeah, does feels a bit like a trap with just about everybody liking oakland.

Comment

hey BM - i think oak may be able to keep it close....but your "over" has me a little confused.....kc has scored less than 19 their last 5 games and lets not forget that raiders haven't been able to beat a division opponent in some time and have been pitiful offensively....so i would think that if they could stay within 7 that this would have to be a low scoring affair....i can't see oak scoring more than 14-17 pts here....i mean sure, kc wins 20-17 and you have your over but i think that's a pretty tight window

cf2

Comment

I'm looking at 44-45 points being scored in this one............Neither team really has anything to play for, so you'll see razzle-dazzle and trick plays and garbage-time touchdowns and such..............I actually see one of these two "has-beens" winning 27-24 or 24-23.....something in that area...........Wish I could go out on a limb and say it would be the Raiders to come out on top -- hence, tossing a little towards the moneyline play, but it's a little too early in the weekend to get greedy..................Good Luck with your play.

Aside to "Cowboyfan2": In regards to what you mentioned about playing the under if I were to want the Raiders to cover, seeing that they don't score many points..........I go the opposite route.........Whenever I play the "dog", I almost always play them to the "over".............Whenever I play a favorite, I normally go with the "under"...........I use this strategy for the NFL only..................Start noticing how many times the games fall this way..............believe me, it's more often than not..............So it looks like we'll either be all the way right, or all the way wrong..........Let's see what happens !!
              ;)

Comment

i'm with ya boon on the over, good luck

Comment

No Jordon, no Porter, No Moss (among other injuries). Common sense would say the Raiders don't have a chance.

So I gotta side with Boone
                  Raiders +7.5

Comment

we're looking pretty good boone, but living in vegas, you know there is no sure thing!!

Comment

Walter is pathetic but, you know that already boone.Oh well, win some lose some

Comment

We can't win them all.....
                        [COLOR=Red]Arizona DiamondBacker[/COLOR]

Comment

I was thinking raiders +7 and over too, and your post confirmed it for me... oops! cant win them all is right, lol

Comment

Nobody feels worse about tonight's game than I do now...........My luck caught up with me............The understanding players know that nobody's gonna be right ALL the time..............But just as I didn't gloat the other night in the Minnesota cover when we were lucky with some timely Green Bay turnovers, I'm not gonna bitch about the interception at the goal line that changed tonight's outcome...............If you or I or anybody else in this world knew it all, we probably wouldn't be sharing it on this forum for free, and to boot, I know of some assholes out their charging for there view, with way less success............The one small consolation in all of this, was my statement on one of these threads where I pointed out that the favorite usually covers with the UNDER, while the dog usually covers with the OVER.............Needless to point out, I was on the wrong end.

Rome wasn't built in a day, and the bankroll isn't destroyed in one either............tomorrow looks like redemption time, and I'm going back at 'em in another thread................Stayed tuned please.

One thing that does disturb me though, is how my phone lines and E-Mail lights up every time I'm not 100% correct, but when we win, there seems to be some guys out there with no response, just waiting another day for me to be wrong...........So goes, we'll come out ahead in the long run..........that's one thing I can guarantee.
                            ;)

Comment

It should read, some assholes out there, charging for their view.....
                              ;)

Comment

Working...
                              X