DOWN WITH NORTH COAST

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DOWN WITH NORTH COAST

CONTINUE YOUR WAY TO BANKRUPTCY FOLLOW NORTH COAST, SUNDAY BEST BEST LOST OTHER TWO ONE, I THOUGHT THEY WERE GOING TO CHANGE IT AROUND, BUT YESTERDAY THEY LOST GOY AND 2 OUT OF THERE NEXT 3. CHARTED THEM MOST OF THE YEAR AND THERE WINNING DAYS YOU COULD COUNT ON ONE HAND. ANYONE WHO WOULD GIVE MONEY TO THEM TO HELP YOU LOSE SHOULD FLIP A COIN AND YOU WILL PICK MORE WINNERS THAN THEY DO. THE MONEY YOU SAVE WOULD BE BENEFICIAL TO YOUR BANKROLL. CHECK THEM OUT FOR YOUR SELF, 75% OF THE HANDICAPPERS ON BETTORS WORLD ARE BETTER THEN NORTH COAST. I COULD GO ON FOR EVER BUT JUST TRYING TO HELP BETTORS WHO THINK NORTH COAST KNOW ANYTHING OTHER THAN TAKE TO YOUR MONEY.

Agree. Although their write ups are entertaing to read North Coast is not very good. However, because they are so consistently bad there is value by betting the OPPOSITE way.

Comment

Agree. Although their write ups are entertaining to read North Coast is not very good. However, because they are so consistently bad there is value by betting the OPPOSITE way.

Comment

You can say that again. LOL

Not sure why people use those Tout services. I bet for the fun and I like to do my own handicapping. I am not a big spender. $5-$10 per game is my limit. With the internet, there is so much "free" information (This site is good when write-ups are presented). I enjoy reading many of the write-ups that people present but ultimately it is MY choice, not someone elses.

I am also a conspiracy theorists and believe that touts will give certain info to push a line one way and then bet the other side. Many times, the public is on the wrong side of a play.

I love this forum, there are some great writeups, entertaining personalities and useful information on all aspects of sports wagering. I'm not in this to make money, but I do well with my pools and I do a lot of 2 and 3 team teasers that make money for me. The fun is in the handicapping and picking the winners myself.

Comment

Down with N C

Thanks for the info TOOP Nor Coa picks are a bunch of crap!!
          The only sport service that is any good is Score but they are way to expensive for my budget thanks for the info

kjalb

Comment

Working...
          X