gdamn jets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gdamn jets

blew it at the end. just venting a little....

The Jets should have been able to cover

Comment

I agree....MF pos Jets

Comment

Yeah...thought my 14.5 looked pretty good there at the end. I told my Dad that the only thing that could kill me was a TO returned for a TD. And about 30 secs later........

Comment

I sympahthize with you guys since my weekend left a lot to be desired...........but when you think of it.....none of the losing teams really deserved to be there in the first place.

The Jets and Chiefs both qualified for the playoffs on the final Sunday of the season, the Giants hobbled into the playoffs backwards, and Dallas got in simply because the rest of the NFC is that much more horrible than they were............So how can anyone be surprised that they are out?

This week should be no different...........The Seahawks and Eagles will be eliminated, as should the Colts and Patriots.............The Patriots have a slight chance to upset only because there playing against an unproven commodity in Phillip Rivers...........He will eventually choke, but I'm anticipating it will happen the following week against Baltimore, or if they make it that far, in the Super Bowl.............We shall soon see!!
          ;)

Comment

Working...
          X