Some service plays

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some service plays

18 on Ohio State (Stuey finer, Powersweep, Mighty, Pointwise, pure lock, and Hondo's bb)

13 on Florida (Lang, Jr tips, Lenny stevens, Dr. Bob, Big Al, Marc Lawrence, Fina)

2 on the over

5 on the Under (Malinsky)

None confirmed

dave cokin underhat play fla

Comment

Kelso

20 units OSU

5 units Under

Comment

Hey Cajen, if Kelso is the World Famous Kelso Sturgeon, you could have made a shitload of money over the last 8 years or so by "fading" his best bets..............How this clown keeps his following is beyond me............I think the legendary racehorse named "Kelso" had more wins than this guy in his racing career.
        ;)

Comment

We all know services like Kelso's do not make money gambling. He makes money off of suckers especially the vulnerable ones who lost big over the weekend. Stop paying him and he will disappear.

Comment

I always used to wonder how in the world these guys stayed in business year after year. Logic would tell you that once the cat was out of the bag, and they were exposed for what they were, namely marketing machines, that they would fizzle out as cajen suggests.

But then I realized that every year, a new crop of suckers is born. Either young kids or guys getting involved with sportsbetting for the first time. Hence, a whole new crop of fresh meat for the vultures.

Plus, in this business, there is a significant number of players/bettors that actually wants to lose. For whatever reason, they would prefer to lose and blame their losses on where they got their advice, as oppossed putting in a little time themselves.

Comment

Working...
            X