something new for ncoast

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• something new for ncoast

if you listened to the yackity smackity of our buddy phil @ ncoast on his comp phone today you will miss one big thing

he makes it a habit of sayin I get on here and tell u bout the big winners but also tell you about the losers blah blah yakity smackity ---- and then tells you about how some pik that phil or marque or my dog fritz piked @ 64% for 9 years and then more blah blah

ok ok he never recap'd yesterday and good thing he didnt ouch as he had nothing to talk good about

although I do read p sweep and its a good read no doubt --- does anyone have his official NFL record this year as its gotta be about 40%

I do feel for those that pay for his pro piks ---college have been betr but his pro ouch babe -----

i know someone on this outstanding site can give legit numbers for his year to date

and oh yeah bowl issue p sweep said 4* ohio st and his pik was 3* ohio state ---less something real f'in crazy happens that will be yet another loser --

maybe next year he will have a 4th set of picks --remember couple years ago he was so proud of only putn out one set of piks while his comp tapes made fun of those services that have multiple piks ---- so first he comes up with some 'phil steele' piks --- then the marque plays ---- then the small college sheesh pretty soon he will have a pik in every game on a sat

maybe he they will have one set of piks next year to concentrate on one set of picks ----

congrats to phil on a normally good set of piks for most as history is good to him but this just wasnt phils year ----

great job to this website and bworld on some awesome piks and had many many chances to hit the wake pik as well they def had their chances --- i had em also so hurt with the rest but this site rocks

have a good nite to all --- poor Iowa cant even win the pontiac thing at halftime
    out

NC always talks about their winners even though it may be the only one they hit over the weekend. With the type of season they had and being a "football" only season, I would not be surprised if they folded up. Just my opinion.

Comment

Noticed he didn't even talk about his Ohio State pick yesterday on today's tapes. His bowl pick record had to be awful!!

Comment

Question guys? Not meaning to insult, but do you really pay for this stuff or just find it for free on the net. Im confused.

Comment

Working...
        X