Deposit advice please.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deposit advice please.

On Thursday I cleaned a couple of my accounts out at poker sites to help pay for tuition and books for this semester. Ive kind of been hit blind sided with neteller being shut down to deposits. Now the only money i have online is a few bucks at bodog. Does anyone know of any other option for downloading money at the gambling sites. With firepay and neteller closing shop to the US I know of no other source to credit my accounts. Please help.
    jpehl

Plain old cashiers check is the best option right now.

Western Union and Moneygram as well. Just like the old days.

Comment

How do you use a cashier's check? Send it by snail mail??? Curious.

Seems to me the best way is something that comes before "Pants on fire".

Comment

Yes. Snail mail or fedex. Some people still use that method. In the old days, that was one of the only ways.

Comment

What's up J-Pal.............Check this out............Brink is right..........About March or April of 2006, Bodog had stopped taking Western Union because of all the Bush bullshit...........But they E-Mailed me about November telling me that they have since reinstated Western Union as a deposit method...............Sure it cost money to send, but they make it up in reload bonuses, or pick up the entire tab if you deposit $500 or more.

For withdrawls, they'll get a check at your doorstep (usually within 48 hours upon request), and they don't charge you for the Fed Ex fees if you're withdrawing $2,000 or more..............I'm pretty satisfied with that.........Now I'm not try to promote these guys or nothing like that, since they also have a few flaws, like taking their time posting certain games, posting money-line wagers right before game time, and taking alot of games off the board for periods of time, but overall -- that's where I do most of my shopping............Good Luck.
          ;)

Comment

Working...
          X