Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BIG AL MISSOURI CONF GOY

Big Al

At 8 pm, our Missouri Valley Conference Game of the Year is on the Missouri State Bears (formerly known as SW Missouri) minus the points over Northern Iowa. Last year, Missouri State lost 57-42 to the Panthers in the Missouri Valley Conference Tournament, and they'll be out to avenge that defeat tonight. It shouldn't be a problem, as the Bears are an incredible 12-0 ATS as regular season conference favorites vs. a foe off a loss since February 26, 2005. Also, Northern Iowa falls into a negative system of mine that is 9-35 ATS which goes against certain .750 (or better) teams off back to back losses. With Northern Iowa in off losses at Illinois State, and at home to Creighton, we'll fade the Panthers here. Take Southwest Missouri as our Missouri Valley Conference Game of the Year.

Thanks for the info TOOP
    Didnt get in on the game maybe next time

Good Luck Hope it wins for ya

Comment

Damn, I missed out on this fade...GOY= fade, I just played the over, MIZZ st is very good over team and especially at home.
      good luck

Comment

ANOTHER LOSING TOUT

I POST THESE TO SHOW HOW BAD THESE GOY TOUTS ARE, ALTHOUGH I GOT SUCKED IN ON THIS ONE.

Comment

Big AL is hit or miss but he is another tout with many programs and games. He will hype the winners but keep quiet about the losers.

Comment

A very nice Conference game of the year that not only does not cover the 9, but loses SU by 10.

Comment

Isn't evreryone hit or miss???

Comment

Originally posted by toopieaire
                I POST THESE TO SHOW HOW BAD THESE GOY TOUTS ARE, ALTHOUGH I GOT SUCKED IN ON THIS ONE.
                Toop-
                I know, thats why I made the comment, all these Touts claim Game of the year and lock of the century, etc. and most of the time they lose.

Keep posting them and I will fade them and I am willing to bet I end of winning more $$ than losing in this process.
                good luck

Comment

Working...
                X