Indianapolis vs Chicago

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Indianapolis vs Chicago

The line is at Indianapolis -7 and 48.5 at sports.com. Hmmm..........

Well first reaction is that Indy blows this one out. Grossman is terrible, and the bears want have the weather in there favor for this game. Im thinking 37-20.
    jpehl

Comment

I agree. I expected the Indy 'D' to play like they had and they didn't, but against the Chicago 'O' it should be a lot easier. If they can come to play there's no way Chicago can keep up. This is Manning's chance and I don't expect them to blow it. Everyone will be on their 'A' game for this one. All things being equal otherwise who would you pick, Manning or Grossman? No contest there.

Comment

I like the OVER, just my measly two cents
        good luck

Comment

Lest we forget that the Colts had the shittiest rushing defense until the playoffs came along...........And didn't the Bears rack up 196 yards rushing yesterday?...........Like Dragon says.......Hmmmmmmm.........Come to think of it, there were a few games this year when Peyton Manning looked alot like Rex Grossman, for instance when losing to the Houston Texans....... This game will be played on natural grass, something that the Bears are accustomed to..........After the Super Bowl is played, we may be hearing the Colts saying to themselves, "there's no place like home"................7 points eh?............Hmmmmmmm.
          ;)

Comment

7 Points?

Isn't funny how when a game looks so easy, it isn't.

Comment

Looks are deceiving. I was pretty sure the colts played close games all year.
              Six Of The Colts 13 Wins This Year Were By 5 Points Or Less, And 8 Of 13 By 7 Or Less

Giants By 5
              Jets By 3
              Titans By 1 @Home
              Denver By 3
              Buffalo By 1 @ Home
              Miami by 5 @ Home
              So the seven points may be alot. ( I also lifted these stats from another site)
              Damn i just found out the Tuna left Dallas. My day cant get much better.
              jpehl

Comment

The Carpet is thinking the line will move higher

I hope every man woman and child bets the Colts
                driving the line as high as 9

Then it's bombs away for the Carpet

Plenty of banter to be had on this game

Good Luck all

Comment

Originally posted by Carpet
                  The Carpet is thinking the line will move higher

I hope every man woman and child bets the Colts
                  driving the line as high as 9

Then it's bombs away for the Carpet

Plenty of banter to be had on this game

Good Luck all
                  Sorry Carpet!
                  I don’t think the line will be moving forwarding to 8 or 9 as you hope so, in fact. I think it will be come down to 6.5 perhave staying as solid 7 through this week or maybe until the game time. There couple reasons for the line will stay.

1. All Da Bears fans and Patriots fans will jumping in Chicago plus 7 points as soon as the line opening it. First of all I thought it would be Chicago favored on this big game. B/C Da Bears is number one seed and Da Colts is number 4 seed. The only thing different it mismatched of both QBs. Manning vs. Grossman. There are some concerned about Manning’s thump too.

2. The Da Bears defense is also another reason why the line should go down too. Grapping the 7 points now before it is too late…The Cots defense can’t stopping the running games…...Just my two cents.

One thing that stopping me from taking points, b/c I am Colts fanning and I watched very carefully of Colts games in playoff… (Kansas vs. Colts) the result is Colts / Under. Then (Colts vs. Ravens) the result was Colts/Under. Although Kansas and Ravens have very good defense as much as the Da Bears has; I am looking the same result again. But 7 point is too many to me. I am going with Colts Money line instead laying points.

Good Luck!
                  "What you [I]See[/I] It's what you [I]Get[/I] "

Comment

Working...
                  X