• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ONE FOR SUNDAY

NIAGARA PK VS. FAIRFIELD 1:30 EASTERN

GOOD LUCK.

BOONE.
    ;)

It figures, I narrow my picks down to two teams (Knetucky and Niagara), and naturally go with the one that loses.............Is it me, or does this seem to happen more often than not?.........I'm trying to keep these picks to a minimum, but I think I'll start going with two-a-days.........This way, we can go .500, or win both.......cause I don't usually get blanked.............Time is a tough thing to come by for me at this point in the year, but the web page will be up and running after the "tax season" ends............Good Luck to everybody.
    ;)

Comment

Boone,
      When you get your site up and going will you still grace us with your presence? By the way good luck with getting it started.
      jpehl

Comment

Very much so J-Pal...........The site is just a thing that some partners and I are going to experiment with, and it's not gonna be one of those "tout-for-suckers" websites that feeds you a bunch of false lies and bullshit -- it's gonna be a very conservative informational and money-management tyye thing.........In other words, I don't think we'll be offering a daily release or five, like these other sites offer.........If we don't see anything playable, there will simply be nothing put out that day, and so-on.

But I'll always throw my two cents at Bettorsworld, this is the best forum known to man.........You're constantly seeing new guests and members offering nothing but good comments to the site...........This is home sweet home no matter what transpires in the furture, and as long as you guys want to put up with my long-winded, and unedited bullshit that I've been spewing out over the years........then I'll continue to post it..............Good Luck on the Super Bowl..............Boone.
        ;)

Comment

Working...
        X