NEED HELP CHOOSING A SPORT CONSULTANT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NEED HELP CHOOSING A SPORT CONSULTANT

[SIZE=5]Ive been gambling for about 3 years only and in small quantities.But have now decided to try and find some good sport consultants in different price ranges and need some help.Please help me out It would be extremly aprecciated. THANXS GUYS

Please, Please, Please----DO NOT waste your money! Just Flip a coin and you'll do just as well.

Comment

If you are looking for an honest service, check over at Doc's Sports. I watch them all year and they are the best, most honest service around if you want to go that route. There's a capper over there, Robert Ferringo, who really knows his shit. Not huge into servcies but this guy is sharp.

Comment

thanks

Thanks for the advise I checked out Docs and there now my #1 option I was also lookinng at ats lock club but the guy wanted $3500 for the rest of college season but the worst part was that the guy used every sales tech in the book (In sales myself) he even used the Is your wife the BOSS! why do you need he to spend your money.hahahaha

Comment

Stay away from the sales guy!!!! If they were as good as capping as sales they'd be making tons betting their own picks!! Did they pull, "Should I call you at 2 or 3, or even 4? (give the person options so you can set an appointment!)

Comment

Right again

You couldnt be more right I knew what he was doing so I told him I was at a friends house. He also tried to have complete control of the situation by putting me on hold once and told me to give him my number and he would call in 5 min. I told him if he was that bussy to forget about it. These guys really think their so smart. All that did was turn me away. And thanks again for the advise.

Comment

nothing personal, but it sounds to me like you should just be watching the games on TV and rooting for your favorite teams.

Comment

There is one I have been following the last 3 days and they are giving out pics for free and haven't lost yet. Apparently they will be giving them out free for the next week. You mine as well check it out while it's free.

Comment

Don't trust these guys who give out free picks...look for a long track record. there are tons of crooks out there and the ones who update daily, win or lose are solid. Doc's is one of these. Also check out Edward over at Right Angle Sports too. All picks are documented and archived. Net Prophet sports is another and so is Kevin O'neil. All solid info. I have been with Right Angle before and get O'Neils newsletter. these are the good guys and I would say 95% of the other are just scammers!

Comment

Check this out, I've used it in the past:

Who.....The BIGGEST names in the business and the lesser known hard to find services and consensus reports for football, baseball, basketball.

What.....Actual member plays along with updated records so you can follow who is HOT.

Why.....Rather than relying on "slick marketing", monitor the services you are interested in before signing up.

When.....Timely and accurate every single gameday.

The Premium Consensus Reports are available from a daily pass to season long packages. Up to 60+ services for football, baseball, basketball each and every gameday with NEW and HOT services added all the time. Get the information you need to be successful in the world of sports handicapping and enjoy the "Premium Service" you deserve.

Comment

You may want to take a look at our service.

We have been in business 6 years and do not charge much, no season is more than $199. And if we don't show you a profit based on the games as we lay them out, we return the cost of the service (less processing fees).

All we ask is that you play at least $50 per unit (games are rated 2* and 5*) and play the games exactly as we lay them out. We also have goals throughout each season, whereas once you hit a certain amount of units, win or lose, you stop. (this all ties into an investing formula we devised, but that's a little more detailed than I can go into here)

We have been rated in the top 10 more than a few times at Free Sports Monitor and have been close friends of B-World since the site began.

Either way, best of luck in your endeavor. A lot of people will tell you there are 95% scammers out there, but now with the internet, I doubt it's that high anymore. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Ed
                      FixerWins.com
                      http://www.ashnetwork.com

Comment

Lets post your picks after you played them. Lets monitor your sprorts service guys.

marketing is the key and you guys suck at MARKETING AND PICKING WNNERS.

Post your saturday picks and lets go against the regular guys in here. Post our winners and losers and wha you made your 'clients'. We'l see! Cappong vs. Capping, y'all suck!

I love Rick J, data, JM, and oall oter new guys. But I hate that guys come in and blow off. WTF, if it were so easy, we'd be in Vegas making tons of cash hanging.

SO Fixee-Wins, come to us when you know what you are. Nice job.

Comment

Blah, posted after editing!

Will clairfy thoughts later, sorry.

Took Rick's and ahd a few.

Comment

For some reason someone took down the link I had posted, but yet all these other links are here and people are doing advertising campaigns. I have no affiliation with this site and I was just trying to let everyone know they are giving out winners left and right. They are giving free picks till March 1st according to their site. They are 10-1 the last 11 days picking 1 game per day. It's tough for me because I want to bet more than a game a day but I have been diciplined the last week in just betting one per day and doing very well. I'm not sure if I will pay for their service but it's definitely worth using their free picks until they stop doing it. It's surefirebets.net and their pick for tonight is the Bulls. We shall see.

Comment

usagame. the only links posted here are ones that slipped by. There was a link for a consensus service in this thread that we initially missed. It's gone now.

We sell a consensus on bettorsworld. Why would we allow a link to such a service stay here.

Could I walk into the lobby of pepsi and hand out coke flyers?

Comment

Working...
                              X