Hoops Discussion Thread- SUPER TUESDAY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hoops Discussion Thread- SUPER TUESDAY

Please post your thoughts and plays here. Hope to get some info on teams you know and play often.

Early looks for me-Have not played anything yet.

Okie -4 at Iowa State...Not good playing on cyclone games but have to hit one of them. I am looking over this game and trying to see how motivated this cyclone team is at this point. NIT should be something to think about but that is almost out of the question without a few more good wins. Sooners are NCAA bound if they keep it up. May be a tough call but leaning towards Okie.

K-State pk at Nebraska...Huggins has these guys playing well. Huskers are not that great but still always tough at home.

V. Tech +15.5 at UNC...Seems like just a bit too many to me. UNC wns, but thinking it may be by around 10 or so.

UNI +9.5 at Creighton...UNI in horrible slump but don;t think Creighton is that much better. UNI usually gets hot this time of year.

SIU +5 at Mizzou State...good value here as SIU can win SU.

Michigan +8 at Michigan State..Once again too many points here for a Spartan team that has a hard time scoring. Think they scored about 40 against Purdue last week so how can they beat a in-state rilval by more than 8?

What do you guys think?

Tell me what ya'll think.

Kentucky +3---Kentucky has been playing well as of late (especally in the last 20 secs of the Florida Game ) Although,Tenn is undefeated at home 13-0 SU and 9-2 ATS. Kentucky is 5-1 SU against TEnn in the last 6 meetings.

Oklahoma -4---Iowa State has lost 7 of thier last 8 SU

North Carolina -15.5--- NC is a scoring machine at home this season over 100 points in thier last 2, 16-0 SU and 10-3 ATS at home.

Michigan +8---My first thought on this game was also how could Michigan State be an 8 point favorite with the way they have struggled to score points this season

Florida State -3---GT is 1-6 ATS on the road

Comment

Looks like we are on the smae page on the Michigan side and Oklaholma. May stay away from the UNC game b/c it could very easily be blow-out city there with VTECH beating them in Blacksburg last timne out. VT does have some talent and good caoching. Passing on FSU/GT--its a toss up. Tenny/UK is a tough call too. think Tennt takes it but the 3 hard to lay or take. Probably a pass for me.

Heres what I played so far:

Southern Illinois +5 at Missouri State...Even game, value with the points.

Michigan +8 at MSU...see above.

Northern Iowa +9.5 at Creighton...see above

Niagra -1 over Canisius....no idea??

Hofstra +8 at Old Dom....Hard line to figure out, should be more around 5 I think.

Comment

My Plays so far:
        UNC -16
        UK +3
        Niagara -1
        Teaser - Texas A/M -9/UNC -12
        NBA:
        New Orleans - 1.5
        [I]"Great things are not accomplished by those who yield to trends and fads and popular opinion.”[/I]

Comment

Michigan is up to 9 at most books---I played it too early.

Comment

took a hook to the jaw last night...
            [I]"Great things are not accomplished by those who yield to trends and fads and popular opinion.”[/I]

Comment

Yeah, I didn;lt do to well either. I watched the Iowa State, UNI, UNC game at the sportsbar. UNI should have covered--they let it slip away with abut 1 minute left after leading a few times during the game. Iowa State played one of their better games and Okie was ice cold. UNC juts got beat, took VT lightly again.

Comment

Working...
              X