BIG WEDNESDAY--Hoops Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BIG WEDNESDAY--Hoops Discussion

Big card, lets hear it. I have about 10 that I like but have to narrow it down.

I played 3 early games... and have 3 to 4 more that I am interested in.

3 plays:
    Clemson -5.5 @ Wake Forest -- Wake Forest is mediocre at best this year, and Clemson can solidify a good seeding by getting a couple more road wins. Clemson has more to play for and should get back on track after dropping 3 of the last 4.

Maryland -2.5 @ NC State -- State looked horrid at Miami this weekend and will look to take down the Terps @ home... This game will be close for the first half but NC State isn't deep enough and really has nothing to play for at this point.

NBA
    Sacremento +6.5 @ New Orleans -- Sacremento getting to many points as I think they are the better team, both teams playing on 0 rest and both having heart breaking losses late last night. I think Sacremento keeps it close and may win SU.

Games of Interest -- Marquette, Long Beach State, BYU, and possibly Duke.
    [I]"Great things are not accomplished by those who yield to trends and fads and popular opinion.”[/I]

Comment

Heres what I got, Short on time:

Ohio State -11.5 over PSU...Blow-Out

Witchy State -1 over Drake

Wright State -13 over Cleveland State

LSU +4.5 over Ole Miss...See a lot of people on Miss, but think LSU wins SU.

Utah State -4 vs. Hawaii...Better team and bit of a tired Hawaii team having to hit the road after game on Monday.

Baylor +10.5 at Mizzou...Top play of the day. Juts too many, Baylor has improved.

Comment

3-2-1 on the night.

Freaking OSU blows a 40-19 halftime lead...WTF...Only when my money is on them.

Comment

Working...
        X