NBA:
    LOS ANGELES LAKERS -6.5 VS. CLEVELAND CAVALIERS

ALSO LIKE:

DALLAS MAVERICKS -2.5 VS. HOUSTON ROCKETS

NCAAB:

SAMFORD PK VS. MOOREHEAD STATE

UCLA -12 VS. ARIZONA STATE

HEAVY ON LAKERS AND SAMFORD.

BELIEVE IT OR NOT...4-TEAM PARLAY ON THE BUNCH.

GOOD LUCK........DON'T BLAME ME FOR YOUR DRUNK TOMORROW.

BOONE.
    ;)

Like your Samford play...on it too.

Also played:

USC +7 at Zona

Indy +2 at Purdue

Denver U +6 vs. N. tex

Oregon -3 at Cal

Lots of road team...Scary.

Comment

Hey there, I agree with USC, I will be at that game and I really think UofA will win but only by 4 or 5. I just hope they get the win cuz we need it...Good Luck with your plays!!
      [COLOR=Red]Arizona DiamondBacker[/COLOR]

Comment

Horrible start for my night, gonna have to go deep on the Lakers to bail out...............Hope you guys are doing better than I am...........UCLA sucks on the road and Dallas is just plain old inconsistent...........I'm headed to the saloon to hopefully enjoy the Laker game with intentions of drinking heavily to ease the pain.............Good Luck.
        ;)

Comment

Wow, I suck! WTF is up with the Lakers, they suck worse than me!

Comment

Dartmouth at Yale

Goin Ivy tonight. I like Dartmouth +13.5

Yale has gotten attention with a nine point win over Penn, then the following week turn around and lose to Cornell. There has been a building increase in competitiveness in this game over the last five years. Yale had dominated Dartmouth completely winning all six games from 2002-04, by margins of 38, 29, 28, 18, 17 and 10 points. Over the last two years, those margins have been dramatically reduced. Yale has lost the last two games played at Dartmouth, and have won at home by just four and 11 points the last two years. This line is inflated from Yale's big win over Penn, so there is no value on Yale here. The distance between these two teams is much less than this inflated line so take the dog.

Comment

Working...
            X