• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Monday Hoops Discussion

Short but good card.

Played:

Marist -1 at Fairfield

Seton Hall +9 vs. Pitt

See the SHall game being closer than expected.

Looking over the KU/K-State game. and Butler/Wiscy-GB. Kinda of liking both road favs. Think the 'Huggins Factor' is keeping this line around 5 and that KU is much better than K-State, even on the road. As much as K-State will be pumped up and the crowd will be hostile, I think KU wins by a bunch. K-State just does not match up well with KU and I think KU's size will be the difference. Huggins can motivate all he wants, but still does not have the talent to compete.

Haven't pulled the trigger yet--wanted to see what you guys think.

This could be dangerous but I like the Seton Hall game, especially without Pitts Gray in the lineup if he doesn't play...Leaning towards the over in Kansas game.(136)
    good luck

Comment

Decided on a tease. Trying to limit my teasers as I am about 50% on them, but lines are tight but think both Favs win SU.

Kansas pk
      Butler -1

Marquette/Nova...Like the home team here, I think, but probably a no play. Nova is off loss at Gtown that they should have won at home. Kind of a toss-up.

Comment

I went 10-4 this past weekend, pulled myself out of the hole I put myself in last Tuesday/Wednes/Thurs.

I played Kansas - 5.5 and Butler -6

Thinking about playing Fairfield +1.5, Davidson -18.5, and San Fran +6.
        [I]"Great things are not accomplished by those who yield to trends and fads and popular opinion.”[/I]

Comment

Hey Anon-
          SF looks like the play tonight, 5-2ATS L7 at SM
          They are playing better than SM lately, last month in SF went OT where SM pulled away for a 7 point win.
          SF won 5out of 6
          SM lost 5 out of 6
          another site has 61% on saint Marys so I like that most people are on SM.
          good luck

Comment

Originally posted by Anonymous
            I went 10-4 this past weekend, pulled myself out of the hole I put myself in last Tuesday/Wednes/Thurs.

I played Kansas - 5.5 and Butler -6

Thinking about playing Fairfield +1.5, Davidson -18.5, and San Fran +6.
            Glad I didn't play the fairfield or davidson plays... Only played Butler, Kansas and SF
            [I]"Great things are not accomplished by those who yield to trends and fads and popular opinion.”[/I]

Comment

Finally hitting a few lately. Went 3-0 tonight and 2-0 on Sunday. Passing on the SF/StM game. Would take St. Mary's and lay the 6 if I had to play it.

Looking at the early line on Wiscy/MSU on Tuesday. Wiscy favored by 1.5 opening up. MSU blew out Iowa on Saturday. Going to be a good game but I think the Badgers are just better overall and will probably lay the points.

Comment

Working...
              X