• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Florida (25-4) at Tennessee (20-9)

Florida (25-4) at Tennessee (20-9)

9:00 pm Eastern

ESPN

SBG Global Opening Line: Gators – 2

Florida looks to snap out of its recent slump tonight as they take on Tennessee in Knoxville. Florida has lost two of its last three games and has fallen to #5 in the country. They lost 66-56 at LSU on Saturday. "We've got to play better," Florida coach Billy Donovan said. "That's the biggest concern. There's a lot of factoring you can look into and draw opinions and conclusions, but we're going to have to play better to have a chance to win." Florida won earlier this season 94-78 at home against Tennessee and the gambling public at
    SBG Global believes the Gators will have the same effect tonight with most early money on the Gators laying the points.

Tennessee is trying to finish its home schedule undefeated for the first time in 31 years. Tennessee is 15-0 at Thompson-Boling Arena with four of the victories coming against ranked opponents. "I'm big on history and I've constantly talked to my team all year long about (how) this is an opportunity for you to do something no other Tennessee team has done," Tennessee coach Bruce Pearl said. "As each team tries to carve out its niche and create its identity, what is the identity of this team going to be? It's all going to depend on how we finish."

Florida is a 3 point favorite with a total of 151 at
    SBG Global.

Tennessee did not have leading scorer Chris Lofton in their first matchup with Florida but they will have him tonight. He had 31 points in an 83-72 win at Arkansas on Saturday. Lofton had 29 points in the last meeting with Florida at Knoxville. That was last year in an 80-76 Tennessee victory.

The Gators are 0-5 ATS in their last 5 games as a favorite. The Gators are 18-8 ATS in their last 26 Tuesday games. The Gators are 0-5 ATS in their last 5 vs. the SEC. The Gators are 3-8 ATS in the last 11 meetings between the two teams and they are only 1-4 ATS in the last 5 meetings in Tennessee.

The Volunteers are 15-4 ATS in their last 19 games as a home underdog.

The Volunteers are 4-9 ATS in their last 13 vs. the SEC. The Underdog is 9-3 ATS in the last 12 meetings between the two teams.

The Under is 5-1 in the Gators last 6 games as a favorite. The Under is 5-1 in the Gators last 6 vs. the SEC. The Under is 6-2 in the Gators last 8 Tuesday games. The Under is 10-3 in the Volunteers last 13 games as a home underdog. The Over is 6-2 in the Volunteers last 8 Tuesday games.

The $500,000 Madness of March - King of the Hill Contest is held annually at
    SBG Globalduring the NCAA March Madness tourney. All active clients will receive one FREE entry into this exciting contest! Click here to joinSBG Globaltoday!

Find it hard to believe that Florida will lose again tonight, but at Tenny it will be a good game. Would love to see the Vols kick some ass, thats for sure!

Comment

I don't see Florida losing again this close to Tourney time. I think they will put an exclamation point on tonight. I think this game will go over and will be anyones game... I'm staying away.
      [I]"Great things are not accomplished by those who yield to trends and fads and popular opinion.”[/I]

Comment

Working...
      X