Thursday conference tourney plays

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thursday conference tourney plays

Only interested in games for conference tourneys from here on out, here is what I am looking at for today. I am mostly a power ranking numbers type of bettor so feel free to add anything at all "real" for any tourney games.

***Evansville -1
    My numbers have them as a 5.5 point favorite. They split the 2 games earlier this season, losing by 3 in one game and winning by 21 in the other. They seem to be a bit better of an all around team.

**Under 148.5 in Evansville/Drake
    They totaled 135 and 168 in their 2 regular season games, and in a lose and out tourney I see them getting closer to the 135 than the 168.

*Over 142.5 in Davidson/Tenn. Chat.
    They totaled 144 and 172 in their 2 regular season games. Davidson should get their average of 82, just hoping Tenn can hit the 60's in that case.

***UNC Green. -2
    My numbers have them as a 6.5 point favorite. UNCG won both regular season games, one by 5 and one by 15. Let's go for the trifecta with Hines and Hickman leading the way.

**Over 129 UNCG/Furman
    They totaled 123 and 177 in the 2 regular season games and in a game I see being won by close to 10, I figure late free throws should push the games into the 130's.

Like NC-Greens too. Think they're seniors will lead the way in this game to get a shot at Davidson.

Evansville/Drake...Lean towards Evansville too but Drake has screwed me all year.

Good Luck.

Comment

1-0 after the win on the over in the Davidson game. Davidson scored about 4 less than I thought and Chat. about 4 more, but it all worked out in the end.

Going to take these winnings and put them in addition to the regular play on UNCG -2. Everything and everyone I have seen seems to lean to them, which always is worrisome, but I'll take the chance.

Comment

The over hits in the UNCG game pretty easily, but Furman holds on for the win to knock out any profits for the day so far.

Comment

Working...
        X