Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thursday Hoops Discussion--Please chime in!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thursday Hoops Discussion--Please chime in!

I am mere avergae lately, hitting about 50% of my plays and not really making any cash. I am capping hard and will bounce back. I have to step back and go with my first instincts and play those. So onto Thursday and hoping to catch a hot-streak.

UNC-Greens -2.5 over Furman...think NC wins and makes a run in the tourney.

Central Michigan -1/Cal-SB pk....5-point tease

Looking at :

UNC -5 at GT

UCLA -1 at Washington State

USC +3 at Washington

Cent. Michigna cancelled.

added:

NC-Charlotte -1 over GW

UCLA -1 over WAsh St

UNC pk/Zona +1.5...5-point teaser

Blazers/Charlotte UNDER 193

Comment

I like the unc, i think they bounce back big time, unlike florida.

Comment

FWIW, Some info I posted on another board.

UCLA @ Wash St

Tuff, tuff game to select a winner. Some factors to consider:

When UCLA Coach Ben Howland has had 4 or more days to prepare for a team, the Bruins have not lost this year whether home or away. For Thursday nite games, which are regularly scheduled PAC 10 games, he and the Bruins have not lost a game going back over the past 2 seasons.

On the other hand, Wash St at HOME has so much to prove tonite to the country and wants revenge for an earlier 3 pt loss this season to UCLA.

Finally, this reminds me of last year with UCLA finishing the season on the road against Cal on a Thursday nite for the PAC 10 conference championship. Yep, the Bruins won that one in overtime.

Taking UCLA -1.

Good luck to all!

Comment

I've pondered the thought of indulging on this game also "lax", but I just can't pull the trigger............I finally get a chance to watch some of this action (late start on the West Coast), so I think I'll just watch with my heart (rooting for UCLA of course)...........Like coach Howland said in this morning's edition of the L.A. Daily News, "Every time you play them, it's like a root canal"...............No shit, especially in Puliman, Wash. where this game will be played................Like I said, I'm pulling for the Bruins of course, but I can't let my heart get in the way of my wallet......That spread is right on the money........Good Luck to you sir........Nail 'em !!!!
          ;)

Comment

God, I suck. Going to watch from the sidelines for a bit I think. Everything I pick is opposite these days.

I will chime in and keep cappingbut not going to put too much money on the line until I get out of this slump.

UNC plain blows lately...Cannot win the tough ones and think they are vulnerable come tourney time.

Comment

Working...
            X