Friday Hoops

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friday Hoops

Fade Away!!! Playing a couple but watching mostly from the sideline and being VERY selective!!

Bradley -1.5 over Northern Iowa...Watched UNI a ton this year and they are not the team that made strong runs the past few years. The basically have 2 guys that can score. Bradley can light it up when hot and UNI beat them twice this year so that rule of 3 thing is coming into play. UNI never won much for me this year so hoping Bradley punishes them for that!!!

8-point tease:

Norteheastern pk over Deleware
    Witchy State +12.5 over Mizzou State
    Towson State +4.5 over UNC-Wilm

Bradley looking good currently wooddeee

I like George Mason -11(buy 1/2)

good luck with the rest Wood

got the nuggets @-2 this morning also.
    good luck

Comment

Adding Appy State -2.

Bradley is a winner and 1/3 of my tease is a winner too.

Comment

The schedule doesn't impress me very much tonight, especially since there are much "bigger fish to fry" on tomorrow's menu...........But I'm gonna throw a flyer on Dartmouth +9 points vs. Columbia tonight...........I don't really get into Ivy League play, but this number just looks too good to pass up...........Nothing big like the rent money or anything, but just might have a few lobster tails and cocktails if they cover............Good Luck to all and see you Saturday !!
        ;)

Comment

Adding Youngstown State +3 vs Wisc-GB

Y- is playing great at home lately and they want revenge against GB for earlier loss.
          good luck

Comment

CHA-CHING AGAIN..............DARTMOUTH PLAYS TOUGH ALL GAME LONG, LOSING BY 2 AS A 9-POINT DOG...........LOBSTERS AND DRINKS TONIGHT.......SALUD !!
            ;)

Comment

Working...
            X