• EASY MONEY SATURDAY

HERE'S YOUR CHANCE......MAKE IT COUNT:

NCAAB:

ILLINOIS +1.5 VS. IOWA 12:00PM EASTERN

OKLAHOMA STATE +1.5 VS. BAYLOR 1:30PM EASTERN

MASSACHUSETTES -1 VS. ST. JOSEPHS 4:00PM EASTERN

NBA:

DETROIT PISTONS -7 VS. MEMPHIS GRIZZLIES 8:00PM EASTERN

DON'T USUALLY RELEASE THIS MANY -- BUT SCHEDULE IS A RARE TREAT TODAY -- HAMMER 'EM GOOD !!

GOOD LUCK.

BOONE.
    ;)

Is it me, but do some of the lines look a bit fishy and too easy today...I think you agree.

Like all your picks. I am looking at Texas Tech -2 at Iowa State. May be all over TT! ISU is not a good team and any tema with more talent can beta them, even at home. Crazy line to me.

Will be back later but good luck!

Comment

Heard their is big money on Baylor today...huge line move. I still think Okie State beats them.

Others I palyed:

Texas Tech -130 pk over Iowa State

Ohio State -165/Nevada -550...ML Parlay

Southern Illinois/Butler...ML Parlay

Aunstin peay -2 over Eastern Kentucky

Comment

played texas tech right along with ya woodee
        played the pistons tonight too
        Good luck all

Comment

Day not very productive so far.............Thought Okie State was gonna cover there for a bit, but the home crowd did them in.............If UMass doesn't cover, we could get U-Massacred !!.............Not to worry, I'm diving into the deep end with the Detroit Pistons tonight -- to the point where I could come out ahead no matter what else happens...........That's if they win !.....Good Luck and keep the faith.
          ;)

Comment

Adding Hofstra pk. Line seems fishy to me but think its b/c Mason's history in the tourney last year.

Comment

What can I say?...........I took it deep, two-dicks thick...............Every time I try to post more than 1 or 2 picks, the roof caves in...............Guess it goes to prove that when they make it look the easiest, it never is..........Rest assured that I'll be back for more.
              ;)

Comment

Working...
              X