Clear All

• WEDNESDAY WINNER

GET OVER THE HUMP:

NBA:

UTAH JAZZ -4 VS. ORLANDO MAGIC 7:05 EASTERN

GOOD LUCK.

BOONE.
    ;)

Not trying to make excuses for my loss, but I was on Utah because Hedo Turkoglu was listed as "questionable" for the Magic.............Not only did he play, but he scored 20 to dork me good...........That's what happens when you trust "Scoresandodds" for injury information.
    ;)

Comment

BettorWorld (Luck) .... next time Boone.....

Boone Moone, got any insight on UCLA

They my sled team to the title.....

Any help would be appreciated....

Carpet

Comment

To the view from the Carpet - from the view of the Pacific Ocean.............My take on UCLA is simply this:

The Bruins have all the talent and coaching to make it to the "Elite 8" if not further.........Some horrific matchups (like in the Cal game) have slowed their wagon of late, and some nagging injuries haven't helped much either..........

1. Darren Collison: This sophomore guard is the speed, heart, soul and everthing else to this ballclub, and if he can play through his injuries - then the sky is the limit.........This kid is lightning quick through the key, averaging over 12 points a game ain't nothing to brag about, but his 45% beyond the magic arc is eye catching to say the least...........All told, this guy does alot of things that don't show up in the newspaper, but he's the main engine on this jet.

2. Aaron Aflalo : Although he crawled into a hole and went to sleep in the Cal game, this game was an abberation of sorts.............He was matched up against one helluva defensive player, and was plain-old frustrated..........He's averaged 16.7 points a game during the regular season, so don't be surprised to see him show up with a remarkable performance when the chips are down.

Forwards Josh Shipp and Richard Mbah A Moute , along with center Lorenzo Mata make this team a very formidable one come crunch time............Look for them to make the last dance.

As far as covering 20 points against Weber State: I say why not......It should look like men playing with boys, and you never know if Coach Howland will run up the score......but I got a feeling they need to make an early statement to the rest of the bracket..................I'll say this, if it comes down to the Bruins and Jayhawks to decide this one (#1 and #2 seeds), I'll hammer UCLA cause they always handle Kansas when it counts..............Good Luck Carpet Master.............Talk to you soon.
        ;)

Comment

Thanks for the Info Boone

Keep it coming on your Bruins from the West Coast
          really appreciate the West coast connect.....

Carpet

Comment

Just like they drew it up............Collison scores 14 ........Aaron Aflalo comes back to life by tossing in 22 and shoothing over 50% from the field, and Josh Shipp chimes in with another 12 big ones, and the rest is history..............Sure, it was only Weber State, but hell -- you've gotta start somewhere !!
            ;)

Comment

Excellent call my West Coast connect

Carpet

Comment

Working...
              X